Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats the latest from the front
Here is a possible rewrite of the text as someone with 50 IQ:

There is a big city called Bakhmut. Some bad guys want to take the city. They have big guns and tanks. Some good guys try to stop them. They are border guards. They have small guns and cars. They fight in the streets every day. One night, the good guys find a house to sleep in. They think it is safe. But the bad guys find them. The bad guys make a big circle around the house. They want to kill all the good guys. One good guy has a smart idea. He is called Architect. He goes to the roof of the house. He has some boom-boom things. They are called grenades. He throws the boom-boom things at the bad guys. He throws them where they can hurt many bad guys. The boom-boom things make a big noise and fire. Many bad guys die or run away. The good guys are happy. They can get out of the house now. They are brave and smart.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-06-2023 at 11:00 AM..
Old 04-06-2023, 10:53 AM
Banned

What are the chances of some Russian terrorist nuking Russia and also this being a false flag so Putin can be like "LOOOK SEEEE THIS SHIT".

I really don't want that to happen to poor innocent ppl butt it was rattling in the back of my mind so I gave it voice to the universe and spoke the word.
Old 04-06-2023, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats the latest from the front

The territory responsible for 90% of their GDP is going going gone

All part of the master plan I'm sure

Let's be honest, Trump locked in the Afghan removal and the deep state needed their mega billions for grifting all the tax dollars they can. It was decided to push Ukraine into NATO and they pay the price.with hundreds of thousands of lives.

The upside is a lot of actual Nazi supporters on the Ukraine side are getting smoked, and yeah maybe some benefits considering hurting Russia's military a little in the end game war for resources that will one day happen.

Downsides are the sanctions against Russia are failing, funds being given to Ukraine are failing, Biden ditched all of our military equipment in Afghanistan for no good reason (wait another upside is the anti globohobo Taliban owns it) and after the Nordstream attack by the cabal that China/Russia/India are now closer than ever. Seeing the dollar getting dropped for rupee/yuan like this has all the ear marks of a manufactured decline. No one with their head on straight or our interests in mind would be causing all of this.
Old 04-06-2023, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Let's be honest, Trump locked in the Afghan removal and the deep state needed their mega billions for grifting all the tax dollars they can. It was decided to push Ukraine into NATO and they pay the price.with hundreds of thousands of lives.

The upside is a lot of actual Nazi supporters on the Ukraine side are getting smoked, and yeah maybe some benefits considering hurting Russia's military a little in the end game war for resources that will one day happen.

Downsides are the sanctions against Russia are failing, funds being given to Ukraine are failing, Biden ditched all of our military equipment in Afghanistan for no good reason (wait another upside is the anti globohobo Taliban owns it) and after the Nordstream attack by the cabal that China/Russia/India are now closer than ever. Seeing the dollar getting dropped for rupee/yuan like this has all the ear marks of a manufactured decline. No one with their head on straight or our interests in mind would be causing all of this.
sounds about right
Old 04-06-2023, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

cope and seethe. also it's "globohomo" coward.

i'm pro war and anti-gay because unlike you two fire giants i realize war is the only real thing our economy still does

Quote:
Ukraine war live updates: Kyiv potentially willing to negotiate on Crimea; Wagner boss says Ukrainian forces in Bakhmut ‘not going anywhere’

Kyiv has disclosed a rare willingness to negotiate with Russia — depending on the outcome of its spring offensive, a top advisor to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said in an interview.

The discussions would focus on Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula, which Moscow illegally annexed in 2014, and would take place if Ukrainian forces reach Crimea’s “administrative border,” the official said.
imagine trying to spin a conflict that was suppose to last a weekend a year later having the two countries shit talk about Crimea. fucking embarrassing for Russians
Last edited by Ekco; 04-06-2023 at 11:19 AM..
Old 04-06-2023, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cope and seethe. also it's "globohomo" coward.

i'm pro war and anti-gay because unlike you two fire giants i realize war is the only real thing our economy still does
You might just be another stupid bigot, but at least you aren't too much of a coward to spell the word homo correctly like Nirgon.
Old 04-06-2023, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might just be another stupid bigot, but at least you aren't too much of a coward to spell the word homo correctly like Nirgon.
it's not a gamer word idk why he does it.

also i'm not a bigot. i have biases obv. but i'm not going to change my word usage over people claiming words are violence. advice for people who think they are "I'm rubber, you're glue; whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

it was good enough in 3rd grade it's good enough now.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-06-2023 at 11:57 AM..
Old 04-06-2023, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not a gamer word idk why he does it.

also i'm not a bigot. i have biases obv. but i'm not going to change my word usage over people claiming words are violence. advice for people who think they are "I'm rubber, you're glue; whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

it was good enough in 3rd grade it's good enough now.
You just said you're anti-gay, a least own how pathetic you are as a person. Spouting homophobia like some kind of Toxigen-lite.
Old 04-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just said you're anti-gay, a least own how pathetic you are as a person. Spouting homophobia like some kind of Toxigen-lite.
u mad queer?
Old 04-06-2023, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u mad queer?
I'd actually prefer you GOPtards get even more bigoted and subsequently lose even more elections.