Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2023, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, woops.

I think we did do it at donut point though.
Old 02-17-2023, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you weren't on the side of science for Covid, bud.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Knock that arrogance down a peg.
Tell me you know nothing about viruses or virology without saying you know nothing about viruses and virology. And being up-to-date on peer-reviewed scientific research versus mouth dribbling anecdotal evidence and YouTube videos is not exactly being arrogant.

But you do you, bro. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-17-2023, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me you know nothing about viruses or virology without saying you know nothing about viruses and virology. And being up-to-date on peer-reviewed scientific research versus mouth dribbling anecdotal evidence and YouTube videos is not exactly being arrogant.

But you do you, bro. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to you 'really smart' people a mask wasn't needed, then it was, then the vaccine prevented getting covid, then it didn't, then everyone who didn't get vaccinated were all going to die in the winter, then they survived.

So no, you were wrong and proven wrong several times.

You aren't smarter than everyone else.

You are just an arrogant, controlling asshole.
Old 02-17-2023, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well you weren't on the side of science for Covid, bud.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Knock that arrogance down a peg.
And 5,000 plus posts on a forum for a 20-year old niche game since late 2022? I thought Toxic was bad, lol.

You won't ever need the jab because you never see the light of day or other people, rotflmao. Prolly get your DoorDash delivered with no contact, to boot.

Quote:
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-17-2023, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And 5,000 plus posts on a forum for a 20-year old niche game since late 2022? I thought Toxic was bad, lol.

You won't ever need the jab because you never see the light of day or other people, rotflmao. Prolly get your DoorDash delivered with no contact, to boot.
That's right - when you don't have a rebuttal, switch to personal attacks.

Man, what a smart and scientific strategy...
Old 02-17-2023, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
According to you 'really smart' people a mask wasn't needed, then it was, then the vaccine prevented getting covid, then it didn't, then everyone who didn't get vaccinated were all going to die in the winter, then they survived.

So no, you were wrong and proven wrong several times.

You aren't smarter than everyone else.

You are just an arrogant, controlling asshole.
And every one of those statements is bullshit, lol. Besides not knowing about viruses or virology, you don't seem to know much about the scientific process and working on available data, either. How some of you people survive on a daily basis is beyond me. Who said I was smart? I didn't. So...thanks for the compliment, brew.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2023, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
And every one of those statements is bullshit, lol. Besides not knowing about viruses or virology, you don't seem to know much about the scientific process and working on available data, either. How some of you people survive on a daily basis is beyond me. Who said I was smart? I didn't. So...thanks for the compliment, brew.
Sure, plenty of video evidence of the CDC and leaders telling us conflicting information for years...but that never happened...lol k

Your arrogant and condescending tone is easy to spot, you clearly think you're smarter than everyone else.

But you aren't.
Old 02-17-2023, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's right - when you don't have a rebuttal, switch to personal attacks.

Man, what a smart and scientific strategy...
Rebutting the imaginary is impossible. Kind of like the "prove God doesn't exist" conondrum. A simple google search for peer-reviewed articles is all it takes to rebut yours. But obviously that's too hard and doesn't work for your agenda? Assuming that is, you actually know how to use Google Scholar. Which I frankly doubt, lol.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2023, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Rebutting the imaginary is impossible. Kind of like the "prove God doesn't exist" conondrum. A simple google search for peer-reviewed articles is all it takes to rebut yours. But obviously that's too hard and doesn't work for your agenda? Assuming that is, you actually know how to use Google Scholar. Which I frankly doubt, lol.
You misspelled 'conundrum'.

Maybe you should learn how to spell before acting smarter than everyone else.
Old 02-17-2023, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sure, plenty of video evidence of the CDC and leaders telling us conflicting information for years...but that never happened...lol k

Your arrogant and condescending tone is easy to spot, you clearly think you're smarter than everyone else.

But you aren't.
Video evidence. That can be edited and/or taken out of context. I'll tell ya what, homie. You don't sound intelligent to anyone who is, and that's not the crowd I'm talking to.

Go back to dribbling Big Mac sauce down that neckbeard...and for the love God, go outside. I can just see that vein in your forehead coming close to bursting. Make sure to let momma know before she freaks when you ain't at your desk in the cellar. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Closed Thread