Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That how many.
How many what? Gotta be a bit more descriptive
Old 02-16-2023, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lastly as someone who has had both unvaxxed natural covid and the vaxx after, I think it’s perfectly fair to be concerned about BOTH’s affect on my heart. What I can pretty much guarantee is that neither made my heart stronger and healthier. They either had no effect, or they made it worse in some way

And seeing all these died suddenly’s in the news is not helping my comfort level as an athlete who regularly does fairly high intensity cardio. Call me crazy…
here's my whole thing: we're laypeople. i don't hold a graduate degree and none of my academic work has been published in any journals. and obviously you can find singular professionals that support x or y insane thing like doctors on youtube that promote "carnivore" diets.

so it's a good thing that large organizations of these professionals exist. when they put out statements it's bc many different professionals in their field have come to a general consensus on a particular topic and they feel comfortable promoting that message. while arguing with losers on the internet can be a lot of fun, it's probably not as informative as reading statements from the american heart association would be. this is also why i like to follow nutritional advice from the academy of nutrition and dietetics rather than random keto bros on social media:

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2021/0...id-19-vaccines

https://www.eatright.org/
Old 02-16-2023, 05:26 PM
Banned

/has had natural covid without the vaxx which many people warn is more dangerous for the heart than the vaxx

/has also had the vaxx which some people say is more dangerous for the heart than covid

/follows news about both because they both pertain to him

/still gets called crazy for caring by people who enjoy calling people crazy online
Old 02-16-2023, 09:32 PM
Banned

It is just getting started
Old 02-17-2023, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

I watched Contagion again the other day. Made in 2011. It was amazing how they represented the anti-vaxxers versus how this shit has actually gone down.

Most anti-vaxxers are relying on anecdotal evidence and pseudo-science as a basis for their opinions. I decided a long time ago to stop arguing with them, and started suggesting they search for peer-reviewed scientific research, instead.

At any rate, most Americans have now either had COVID, the vaccinations, or a combination of the two - and we are as resistant to it as we're ever going to be - so there's no need to argue about it. It is nowhere near as life-threatening as it was.

But this was all built on the backs of an egregious number of folks who died that didn't have to. And no one is remembering them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-17-2023, 09:56 AM
Banned

I definitely wouldn't trust any new shots even if my doctor pushed them because of this
Old 02-17-2023, 10:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watched Contagion again the other day. Made in 2011. It was amazing how they represented the anti-vaxxers versus how this shit has actually gone down.

Most anti-vaxxers are relying on anecdotal evidence and pseudo-science as a basis for their opinions. I decided a long time ago to stop arguing with them, and started suggesting they search for peer-reviewed scientific research, instead.

At any rate, most Americans have now either had COVID, the vaccinations, or a combination of the two - and we are as resistant to it as we're ever going to be - so there's no need to argue about it. It is nowhere near as life-threatening as it was.

But this was all built on the backs of an egregious number of folks who died that didn't have to. And no one is remembering them.
While I did the vaxx and COVID thing, good argument could be made that we need a pretty severe reduction in population before this whole thing goes sideways. We are destroying our planet at an alarming rate, and I'm not even talking about global warming or climate change or whatever they call it next. Future wars will be fought over simple resources like clean drinking water and tillable land. We polute almost every major body of water/water source and create enormous landfills full of bullshit we really didn't need. Technological waste is growing exponentially because large tech companies want to sell you new devices each year, and the process for recycling old tech is grossly insufficient.

Don't even start on lobbying and term limits either.

Shits fucked.
Old 02-17-2023, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2023, 10:24 AM
Banned

Hey guys don't pay any attention to one of the founders of mRNA research who said not to get the jabs. Also, pay no attention to people with serious health problems (the same ones) after getting jabs. The people who lied about everything else in recent current events also should not factor into your decision making.

Then you have people still getting COVID and transmitting it after the shots, which the experts who weren't banned or hunted said wouldn't happen.

So stop it with your anecdotal (at best) evidence
Old 02-17-2023, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

everyone in this thread should be forced to take a booster at gunpoint, make it a placebo or fake needle obviously but also live stream it 24/7 behind a paywall. another channel could be all the howie mandel larpers being forced to have a hobo cough down their throat.
Closed Thread