Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is funny thinking about laying strong roots for when people come back to red. But realistically if it's level 60 with no players all you get on red is the possibility of being trained. Who wants that? Sad stories
Drugs

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-18-2017, 09:28 AM
Aviak

Join Red. It's fun. XP is fast. You get cool shit pretty quickly. And 70% of the people are actually pretty decent.

Also, the OOC filter is a beautiful thing, although sometimes it's pretty comical.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Cool 70% of 35 currently on so like 24 cool people.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:44 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very true.... but good news there is that there are only 11 people you need to avoid!!!!
Old 02-18-2017, 09:49 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blue isn't any better, 300 of the 700 online are EC mules, the other 400 are 4 boxing.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike13bc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very true.... but good news there is that there are only 11 people you need to avoid!!!!
I just want to farm a couple newbs and log off, but that shit hasn't been popping since emp days.

Tommy blue would never work for me because my favorite thing to do on eq is roll up raid buffed with ds and a fungi killing groups of new players. Blue can't offer me that.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Quote:
I just want to farm a couple newbs and log off, but that shit hasn't been popping since emp days.

Tommy blue would never work for me because my favorite thing to do on eq is roll up raid buffed with ds and a fungi killing groups of new players. Blue can't offer me that.
Fair enough.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Question, is my main goal to wear high MR constantly here? Like am I expected to wear a resist set at all times? Or should I keep a pve set and just carry a resist set with me like on blue
Old 02-18-2017, 07:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question, is my main goal to wear high MR constantly here? Like am I expected to wear a resist set at all times? Or should I keep a pve set and just carry a resist set with me like on blue
I mean depending on how deep your pockets are. I'm just getting to the point where I can afford high resist gear on top of what I have. Not a bad idea to have a few slots interchangeable with resist gear & normal gear (i.e. froggy crown in your back pocket) but my theory is just get the best item you can for that particular slot.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cant wait to stuff this guy in a locker

looks about the right height and weight.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread