Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. A shirtless selfie uploaded to a site that is 99% dudes. That's not gay or anything...
With a 3 total post count, it was pretty important stuff!
Bro, you obv are so beta you don't understand the importance of showing off your muscles to the other pansy ass betas on this loser website. Bro they gotta see how ripped you are so they know not to fuck with you and that you can beat their asses.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Banned

Whole lot of mad over my pic. Plenty of other shirtless nigs here. Keep swinging on these nuts.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whole lot of mad over my pic. Plenty of other shirtless nigs here. Keep swinging on these nuts.
Why would we be mad when we are laughing. My bad, selfies in the mirror with tribal tats uploaded to a website full of guys is just pretty funny. Do you wear a lot of cologne when just hangin out with the bros watching football too?
Old 12-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

no hate *****, but tribal tatt?
Old 12-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Sarnak

Eff it, heres my RL pic just took a selfie

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would we be mad when we are laughing. My bad, selfies in the mirror with tribal tats uploaded to a website full of guys is just pretty funny. Do you wear a lot of cologne when just hangin out with the bros watching football too?
Laughing at a guy who makes more money than you, is in better shape than you, loves life and isnt as mad as you, and last for me and sadly this probably chaps your ass most of all, is better at EQ than you. My nuts taste good dog?
Old 12-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Banned

haters gonna hate, nice hair cast
Old 12-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haters gonna hate, nice hair cast
Thanks baby girl.

Old 12-12-2013, 04:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laughing at a guy who makes more money than you, is in better shape than you, loves life and isnt as mad as you, and last for me and sadly this probably chaps your ass most of all, is better at EQ than you. My nuts taste good dog?
Make a lot of blind assumptions? And you know this, how? More money? Better shape? Your bathroom selfie that shoulda been left on Myspace reveals a dingy ass bathroom. P-90X popcorn muscles are not impressing anyone, I'm sorry. You might be better at EQ than me though...

Anyways, put a shirt on before talkin to me *****!
Old 12-12-2013, 04:49 AM
Banned

screen capture windows

Might as well get it outta the way while I'm here, heh.
Closed Thread