Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-27-2011, 08:34 AM
Kobold

Default Mouse non-responsive, any ideas?

I just tried installing EQ on an older desktop of mine. Everything seemed to be going as normal until I attempted to launch the game and the mouse pointer automatically froze in the top left hand corner of the screen as the EULA came up. The keyboard works perfectly well still so I was able to navigate a bit further, up until the server select screen but without a mouse I was unable to go beyond this point. I tried replacing the mouse with another and that didnt seem to help and regardless, the mouse I'm using hasn't had this sort of problem before. Anyone have any ideas what may have caused this problem?
Old 03-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Aviak

The most common reason for this on the emu is because you have a program running behind the emu, and it gives the background priority over the mouse, I had this problem and closing mozilla fixed it. If it's not that, I am not sure.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:41 AM
Kobold

Thanks for the response, I figured it out after a while of searching the net though. It didnt like fullscreen mode. I worked out that shift+enter is my friend[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]