Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2022, 02:25 PM
Banned

Why is evolution the one scientific concept that apparently threatens the existence of God

You depend on chemistry without question, or the human interpretation of it, but nobody's worried that accepting it means God ceases to exist

And if you really don't believe in evolution, why should anyone take your interpretation of human biology seriously as it relates to gender issues in the incredibly perverted trans discussion?

All of the sciences are interlinked

Except economics, that's just amateur sociology for people who want to be rich or already are
Old 03-25-2022, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

If we're gonna have a dumb nerd evolution argument, let's start with this statement:

Pokemon is Neo-Lamarckian propaganda.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2022, 02:26 PM
Banned

Mutations aren't necessarily defects. They can be. Aren't always.

Also we have the DNA for tails and mostly lose them. So why can't the DNA for hands have been there from the start. Do phyla never lose an organ into vestigiality only to regain it later? (This I do not know).

What if all it takes to get hominids is rocks in space with fragments of our DNA surviving in dust and impact?

What we seek to understand is the how.

The why is G-d and Satan.
Old 03-25-2022, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why is evolution the one scientific concept that apparently threatens the existence of God
It doesn't, atheist's think it does but while they yammer on and on about it all were thinking is how comfortable the clouds will be compared to the pitchforks that will be jabbing them forever.
Old 03-25-2022, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You depend on chemistry without question, or the human interpretation of it, but nobody's worried that accepting it means God ceases to exist

And if you really don't believe in evolution, why should anyone take your interpretation of human biology seriously as it relates to gender issues in the incredibly perverted trans discussion?

Except economics, that's just amateur sociology for people who want to be rich or already are
Ya I agree.

Black and white thinking tho.

Responding to fear without the genuine understanding and wisdom of G-d. It's very easy to make this mistake when listening only to politicians. And ignoring ones own heart.

Gg.
Last edited by starkind; 03-25-2022 at 02:31 PM..
Old 03-25-2022, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I haven’t seen the chain of evolution presented from uninhabitable soup to humans with all the missing links put in at every level. I’m assuming every atheist who accepted evolution hasn’t either, but still made a decision after seeing or hearing about a few that the theory seems sound enough

And I never said evolution disproves intelligent design
Old 03-25-2022, 02:33 PM
Banned

Evolution certainly doesn't disprove G-d, divinity, or teaching and wisdom.
Old 03-25-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I never said evolution disproves intelligent design
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evolution was guided
Old 03-25-2022, 02:34 PM
Banned

Also the discussion about how we humans view our bodies, including our genetalia, isn’t “perverted”. Also, since this is a discussion of faith, the entire idea of being trans is dualism, meaning there is a spirit that is independent of my DNA and that spirit is this particular gender. That is a religious concept of dualism. And it would take a conviction as strong as dualism to overcome the idea of body positivity, something the left also pushes but flies in the face of the trans community. I accept my body, just not my sex organs. I say stick with dualism, because I like the concept of spirit

Saying it’s perverted to discuss would like me letting testicular cancer kill me because I can’t bring up the subject of my swollen nuts with my urololigst without feeling embarassed
Old 03-25-2022, 02:36 PM
Banned

^
Intelligent design created the building blocks, what are the smallest units of matter btw? Do we know? And guided the change
Closed Thread