Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazima441 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really have to slow this video down to .25x when you watch it to appreciate it.

Hokushin and Mahavishnu are so skilled, that within .25 seconds of Cekenar spawning they are both able to execute an engage at the exact same fraction of a second. Amazing talent here. Simply amazing.
you wish you could be a fraction as skilled as these amazing professional elf athletes
Old 08-23-2018, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you wish you could be a fraction as skilled as these amazing professional elf athletes
I was one of the most gifted (and very sick) pixel princes this server has ever seen and even my talents are no comparison to this LeBron/DWade duo.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elflete
Old 08-23-2018, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is one of those the one where the guy was eating Manasana's ass at the formation of Blood Guard?

Coz that was the best one.
Quite right, and i was eating the ass as Sadiki watched.

Good to know you are a man of culture.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should thank him, scrub.

What do you see when you look up at the top left corner of your screen?

The entire point of the project, the entire reason you're even able to play here and complain about non-classic/bugged content is because people like Nilbog and Rogean have a passion for creating 100% classic EverQuest. Not "classic EverQuest with un-classic Goblin Ears", but classic EverQuest.

I've been here 4+ years and I haven't seen anyone (aside from the staff) contribute as much to the project as Rygar: he's like a one man QA team. (To be fair, I think Daldaen contributed a lot too, but much of it was before my time).

Anyone who appreciates this project should appreciate Rygar.
There is NOTHING classic about the server in its current state. It has taken on its own thing now that it's 9 years old.

They should be wiping the server after the set amount of time expires from Classic -> Right before Luclin.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartagnan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should be wiping the server after the set amount of time expires from Classic -> Right before Luclin.
That's the plan for the "Green" server.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-24-2018, 01:51 AM
Sarnak

Why the quotes...

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 08-24-2018, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the quotes...
he's starting to doubt

only a couple more years before he admits defeat

i will be waiting for him

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-24-2018, 06:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure GM cannot detect it, otherwise why so many instances of people doing it going unpunished.

When you get FTE and you are afk it's pretty clear you are using autofire
Old 08-24-2018, 08:27 AM
Kobold

Thanks to bringing this to light, I hate when people cheat in an old ass game. or in ANY game. I want to enjoy it as a whole, not get foiled in anguish. But one key mention only a handful of people run and maintain this game for OUR enjoyment in their OWN time. Kudos to the staff ! Im sure issues will get resolved soon enough, its not like they have a whole staff of 50+ to weed out cheaters..
Closed Thread