Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Aviak

Had good success outdoors in the early levels with Enchanter/Druid. Two charmed pets on a snared/feared/dotted mob.

Great for clops and giants and things that a druid can't fear.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wierdest duo I was ever in with my necro was Necro/shaman outside KC, me actually doing the healing while the shaman was meleeing with a 2hander =) worked like a charm too.

Also Necro/Monk was tearing it up in velks with nec heals was fun
It's like shaman monk, except the necro is the shaman and the shaman is the monk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 09-07-2016, 06:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like shaman monk, except the necro is the shaman and the shaman is the monk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
I leveled an enchanter duoing with another enchanter to lvl 52 or so.

It's a pretty good duo really. Letting the animations kill the mob while it's slowed works really well.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

The problem with these is that they are either a) big-dog and me-to, e.g. enchanter/wizard or b) fear kiting, which is annoying for melee.

One of the 'unconventional' duos I always thought would be fun would be Bard/Druid. It's not really a duo, your goal is to pick up 4 melee and have them alternate tanking. Bard/Druid can combine for 50+ points, damage shield huge resists, and 35 HP/tick of regen, so you should be able to stay alive without a cleric. Four melee and a 50 point damage shield should be decent damage too.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmcwrestling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and my GF use this duo actually. Its really nice actually and we kill really fast.
and we basically do it just like the OP mentioned. Kinda random and doesny synergize amazingly well, but we kill effectively.
Soon as you said GF I knew you were lying.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Fire Giant

Best duo (probably because of the player) for me back in Live prior to the min max treadmill: Paladin + Ranger.

If you're patient, that duo can accomplish a LOT.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:59 AM
Aviak

I did ENC/ROG 51+ in Seb on live by stunlocking frogs and having epic rogue poke them from behind. Not sure how practical it is here though as we were both uber raid geared by then.
Best done vs casters so enc can tap mana. Those jin frogs were just perfect, hp is low enough and they stay blue till upper 50's.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Ive done SK/ Rogue duos and had a lot of fun fear kiting. Idk how unconventional that combo is, but it was pretty great so long as you dont fear a mob into a group of its buddies
Old 09-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Around high 40s on my rogue I trio'd moat in CoM with two necros, it was absolutely disgusting exp and ridiculously easy once we broke the camp and had plenty of room to fear kite.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Enchanter/Shaman: Tash+Malo. Spam fetter and blind while rogue pet wrecks incapacitated player for yt.
Closed Thread