Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Shadowknight/rogue is really good of course. Shadowknight fear kites and rogue stabs repeatedly. Basic, but it's hard to get better without resorting to classic duos. This one is particularly good if the shadowknight has the fear/snare blood ember clickies.

Shadowknight/necro is surprisingly all right after the necro gets a good necroheal. Did this in KC camping the blood ember boots.

Shadowknight/shaman also works, monk/shaman has more dps, but shadowknight has better aggro control. Fewer roots for the shaman, less chaos in a multipull.

Cleric/magician is underrated, especially early going. You can be rolling from level 4 onwards, just get that fire pet up, cleric and magician heal it while mobs beat on its DS and die, watch the xp flow. It's like powerleveling yourselves.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 09-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Rogue + Bard has been some of the best duo exp I've had on this server. Hoping the swarm nerf gets more bards in the mood to snare kite.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Ranger + Ranger!!! Who both use archery!!! It would be glorious!! They would travel the lands, shooting things with arrows....being archers!
Old 09-06-2016, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Rogue + bard.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogue + bard.
I did some rogue bard while leveling my Bard, and while effective due to fear kiting, it is incredibly PITA because fear kiting is f#cking miserable on anything but a necromancer
Old 09-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

Oh yah. When I do it I use the snare that allows for incredibly tight circles and crazy agro, my dps may be a little less than fear but you don't have to follow a fear path around so it is less taxing on my attention span. Can snare kite in many dungeon rooms with some practice.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

I don't know if this is considered unconventional, but Druid and.... Druid! Great, fast exp if you are in an area with lots of animals you can both charm without having to worry about breaking charm for full exp.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Aviak

My wife and I are rogue/shaman. We do.pretty well.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Paladin/Bard. A melee duo that can survive and prosper in dungeons. Lulls, charms, roots, stuns, buffs and heals. The limited damage can be nullified through charm, fighting undead and well, bard haste helps quite a bit.

Tons of fun to play and there is undead to be found at all level ranges.

Ranger/paladin can also duo well thanks to snare and fear undead/animal. They also form a solid core for outdoor dungeon groups.

Ranger/anything can work in an outdoor setting tho. If not fearing animals, flame lick does the trick. I dont think I could stand it tho.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:48 PM
Aviak

Smile

Wierdest duo I was ever in with my necro was Necro/shaman outside KC, me actually doing the healing while the shaman was meleeing with a 2hander =) worked like a charm too.

Also Necro/Monk was tearing it up in velks with nec heals was fun
Closed Thread