Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-04-2022, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Is Dobbs the 15-week ban?

Quote:
As the fight around abortion prepares for new decisions this summer at the Supreme Court, a new poll from The Wall Street Journal found more Americans support a ban on abortions 15 weeks or more into a pregnancy than oppose it.

In the poll, 48 percent said they strongly or somewhat favored a 15-week abortion ban with the exception of protecting the health of the mother, while 43 percent were opposed to such a ban.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
misogyny
racist misogynist jerk faces
Old 05-04-2022, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't tell conservatives the Founding Fathers were almost all bigoted slaveowners.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't tell conservatives the Founding Fathers were almost all bigoted slaveowners.
what do you expect? all the other cool kids were doing it
Old 05-04-2022, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have such a poor grasp of reality: a fetus is not a baby. It's like calling an egg a chicken.

A baby is a living organism: it can survive outside of its mother. A fetus is not: it is a clump of cells dependent on the mother, the same way a zit is a clump of cells dependent on you.

Your misogyny is palpable. Why did the people who raised you teach you to hate women so much?
Human life begins at conception. Noone will ever convince me otherwise.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Human life begins at conception. Noone will ever convince me otherwise.
Yeah, why let something silly like logic/reality change your beliefs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Meanwhile, when the government comes to put chips in all of you, and the Supreme Court says "sorry, you have no right to control your own body", you'll all be so happy your forced women to have children they don't want.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Lefties freaking out to the moon over this just as expected lmao.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lefties freaking out to the moon over this just as expected lmao.
Conservatives will see the worst out come of this all. While abortion will be left over to the states.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Premeditated killing of another human is murder.

Would you like to play the blurry nuance game of what constitutes a human being?
This doesn’t even ban it, just made it harder for poor people who can’t travel across state lines

You didn’t make “murder” illegal, just made it less convenient in half of the country. It’s just a thumb in the eye to liberals. It doesn’t affect me, I am religious and male. It just seems to that everything about this is authoritarian and vindictive. You keep saying it’s murder. Buddy, a lot of people think the death penalty is murder. Do I come and call you a murderer because you support it? Is a criminal a human being?

It’s a bad faith argument and it doesn’t even stop abortion. Just makes it harder for the poor and stupid. Congratulations I guess