Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

221 boys no turning back now.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember doing a lot of stupid shit in that guild. We didn't want to share or compromise with anyone, ever. And whenever we had competition, we would gripe and lawyerquest the smallest things. I am truly thankful that BDA has found a place where they can continue doing their own thing.

Needless to say, p99 is probably a much better place now.
BDA was shit on for years by the IBs and TMOs of the world because that's how p99 worked. Saying we "refused to compromise" is pure spin because it obviously takes two to tango so it doesn't fall at BDA's feet. Knock off the bullshit rustle routine.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember doing a lot of stupid shit in that guild. We didn't want to share or compromise with anyone, ever. And whenever we had competition, we would gripe and lawyerquest the smallest things. I am truly thankful that BDA has found a place where they can continue doing their own thing.

Needless to say, p99 is probably a much better place now.
TFW you think you're an asshole but in reality someone you respected turns out to be the bigger asshole. Enjoy Velious for another 2 years.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Phinny - so good BDA just can't stop coming back to blog about it. Reaching GG levels of crazy.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Validation is at that other kiosk.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phinny - so good BDA just can't stop coming back to blog about it. Reaching GG levels of crazy.
This is why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirelothar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... Wish some of you would join us <3 we need more clerics and dps!...
Apparently Phinny people already hate them and they can't recruit from within the server.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Banned

Swish logic: Don't want to compete with ultra neckbeard guilds and have to stoop to their level to get things done in Class C? You must be a quitter coward noob

Swish logic: Poopsocking, 16 hr variance, FTE racing, Coth ducking, 20k+ worth of recharging clickies per week (Prolly way more than that), 5 yrs of Kunark, Permanent Velious. All of that is "what EQ was designed to be when it was made" but instances? Nope no way Jose

Nibble as I remember it you were in a pretty high position of power within BDA and pretty sure you had plenty of say about the things you're bitching about BDA doing no? Also I very clearly remember you stepping down as officer and going into a hate fueled rage against P99 and every post you made for months was about how shitty P99 was and how everyone was dumb for continuing to play it. Is it safe to say you've flip flopped and become a P99 apologist now?
Old 08-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Ever argue with Chest?

The whole time I thought p99 was the problem, and I was wrong.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Rip the Nibblewitz I knew man...
Old 08-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ever argue with Chest?

The whole time I thought p99 was the problem, and I was wrong.
I argue with Chest on an almost daily basis. We have differing opinions on a LOT of things. I almost pissed myself laughing when somebody said I was a brown noser and implied I get special treatment for sucking up to leadership. At the end of the day though we're still cool and I still respect him as the guild leader and as a major pillar of our community. I hope you're trolling and not really dumb enough to think Chest was the only thing making P99 shitty. All you gotta do is observe the raid scene for 5 mins to see what the real problem is.
Closed Thread