Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 11:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would use SoW potions (or you can hang around EC and ask for SoW) and quad at level 8-29. You have enough time to cast your level 8 Column AE to quad if you have a SoW to put distance between you and the mobs.
Daldaen nailed it. I turned in CB belts to get level 8, then I quadded til Chardok AOE became viable. Some great low level quads are bandits in WK and willowisps in NK. Both drop items you can turn in for great cash for the level and bonus exp, and there isn't usually much competition for spawns.

Good luck OP! Wizards, while one-dimensional and underpowered in a lot of situations, are definitely my favorite class.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

If you're not evil, Kaladim bonechips to ~16
Old 05-07-2015, 10:44 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daldaen nailed it. I turned in CB belts to get level 8, then I quadded til Chardok AOE became viable. Some great low level quads are bandits in WK and willowisps in NK. Both drop items you can turn in for great cash for the level and bonus exp, and there isn't usually much competition for spawns.

Good luck OP! Wizards, while one-dimensional and underpowered in a lot of situations, are definitely my favorite class.
Exactly. I did only a few quads waiting for groups in Oasis. Gathered up 4 blue con orcs or dervs and killed them along the shoreline. Even had some spectators watch as all 4 died at the same time. Got an applause. Also, I really really want my Staff of temperate flux! Can't live without my favorite clicky.

Where to go at 19? Gorge hounds in EK or Borer Beetles in NK perhaps? Unrest grouping is far an in between that Oasis seemed better still...sucks being a blue bar with one dimension sometimes. Only thing I don't like about quadding is having to gate to refresh SoW. It could mean life and death if it ever fades during a quad. I just started in April and have just enough Plat to buy my upcoming level 24 spells. Killing bears for HQ pelts hasn't been the best RNG for me.
Last edited by thewrush; 05-07-2015 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: added zones
Old 05-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Aviak

I posted a little solo guide I created and still am working on with my Wiz..

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=191289

The spots I have listed are straight solo single pull spots that you can use your rotation stated above...this is just what i have done as their are many other options but this could help you in your adventures..

Need any help you can always /tell me in game

-Nommie
Old 05-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

At lvl 8 stack AC and hp. Keep bind wound maxed. Get a lost staff of the scorned and out dps many monks with melee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewrush [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. I did only a few quads waiting for groups in Oasis. Gathered up 4 blue con orcs or dervs and killed them along the shoreline. Even had some spectators watch as all 4 died at the same time. Got an applause. Also, I really really want my Staff of temperate flux! Can't live without my favorite clicky.

Where to go at 19? Gorge hounds in EK or Borer Beetles in NK perhaps? Unrest grouping is far an in between that Oasis seemed better still...sucks being a blue bar with one dimension sometimes. Only thing I don't like about quadding is having to gate to refresh SoW. It could mean life and death if it ever fades during a quad. I just started in April and have just enough Plat to buy my upcoming level 24 spells. Killing bears for HQ pelts hasn't been the best RNG for me.

19- 20 was a tough one for me..I camped an Avirk spot in Lake Rath (spot #8) its a 6 min timer blue 2-3% xp per kill...

They still con blue at 20 but im in OOT camping Gar's now for pp and xp
Old 05-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Spot #8 says it is Stone Skeletons. You sure it isn't #13 next to arena?

I'm still going to give Unrest a try. If not grouped I'm going to sit at entrance and kill a few ghouls(MR group might get upset lol). Killing those yielded 2-3% a kill. Either way just killing whatever I can during no group is better than nothing. Doing so gets me a tad closer to level which is always great. I have even finished obtaining a few levels this way getting the last 10-20%.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Aviak

Yes, their is a plank that an Avaik Guard spawns on..you won't even be close to the stone skelly in the tower at.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe ot low level part?
Old 05-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

Sirens. OOT.
Closed Thread