Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Banned

Updated my res texture also, now all the people that cant stand luclin models can complain about my environment detail. Come check it out, looks nice.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Kobold

Cool stream, but god I hate those luclin models
Old 07-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

DAT BEARD

a/s/l?
Old 07-18-2013, 01:21 PM
Kobold

I don't make any effort to keep up with the march of progress, as evidenced by the fact that I'm playing a game that's older than my Scotch. What's the point of this whole streaming thing? People watch you play a game instead of just playing it themselves? I don't get why that would be entertaining at all.

My other qualm is that I read that all of you people streaming slows down the game for those of us who actually want to play it. If so, please stop doing it. Do a podcast or beat off on chat roulette to get attention like a normal person.

If the above is not true...disregard with my apologies.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSterben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't make any effort to keep up with the march of progress, as evidenced by the fact that I'm playing a game that's older than my Scotch. What's the point of this whole streaming thing? People watch you play a game instead of just playing it themselves? I don't get why that would be entertaining at all.

My other qualm is that I read that all of you people streaming slows down the game for those of us who actually want to play it. If so, please stop doing it. Do a podcast or beat off on chat roulette to get attention like a normal person.

If the above is not true...disregard with my apologies.
It doesn't slow down the game. I don't know how logically it would... its like saying streaming makes the sun go down faster.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSterben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see how that would be possible. The stream is processed locally on the computer doing the streaming. It doesn't interact with EQ's client.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What's the point of this whole streaming thing? People watch you play a game instead of just playing it themselves? I don't get why that would be entertaining at all.
It should be quite obvious that other people do it because, unlike you, they do find it entertaining. Besides, it's not like you can't watch a stream while playing p99 at the same time.

Quote:
Where'd you read that? You really shouldn't believe random stuff you read unless there is good reason to believe it. I do enjoy how your ignorance led you to make a real life attack on streamers though, ya moran.

Some (most?) people. /sigh
Old 07-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Where'd you read that? You really shouldn't believe random stuff you read unless there is good reason to believe it. I do enjoy how your ignorance led you to make a real life attack on streamers though, ya moran.

Some (most?) people. /sigh
Lol...and some people (like you?) Are too quick to get defensive. I asked because I wanted to know what it is exactly...maybe there's something about it that's entertaining that I don't.know about. I read about streams slowing down the game on this forum and my "attack" was a joke, you tool. Don't be so serious.
I even put "if this is not accurate then disregard with my apologies." Which would not follow an attack....it was in fact a means to make sure that someone wouldn't get butt hurt by my joke and get all righteous on me.

Apparently your butt is more sensitive than I had anticipated.

Hopefully the OP doesn't need me to apologize again for joking around. Since he apparently wants to be a public figure I'm sure he realizes that heckling and cajoling comes with the territory. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by LordSterben; 07-18-2013 at 01:52 PM..
Old 07-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Banned

I like your stream,

Who did your artwork on your page and what webcam do you use?
Old 07-19-2013, 12:58 AM
Sarnak

Hey you're the guy that I saw in EC the other day and I called out your name from PSO

Also my friend uses that same Spike image for his skype avatar.

U a pretty cool guy. Too bad your stream is offline right now

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Closed Thread