Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read through some of them and it looks like, as you said, you guys were doing just this.

It also looks like the whole thing only lasted 3 weeks and blew up when TMO & Taken teamed up to kill talendor to block VD from a kill? (don't really care a lot about the details either way)

Aside from that the 3 threads were basically 200+ posts of rambling, a couple of trolls but generally taken, BDA & divinity being active in attempts then as of the last post getting butt hurt when TMO helped on a kill.

Seems like a lot of bitching was around variance and having to track mobs, which at this point is a dead horse that has been beaten into the ground.

The program gave people the option to track & have a chance to engage, if people were not happy with that then you got to just ignore them... there are always people that want the world handed to them.

-edit-

Either way, good on you guys, it looks like you tried and it was semi-successful.

If you would want to give it another shot that would be cool, otherwise oh well =P
I ran the endangered species program for TMO it was the last attempt TMO had made to make some sort of piece with the server. People hated IB when they where on top and now people hate TMO for the same reasons.

We tried to do things differently then IB, we tried to offer raid mobs up, we tried to open dialogue with other guilds and we got spit on instead so we stopped trying.

The main issue we always had with giving up mobs has always been there has always been a guild that HATED us or we HATED them. For example VD/BDA/IB combination guilds instead wanting to be a raiding guild they wanted to "Kill" TMO they did not want to happy with being in the raid scene they wanted TO BE the raid scene like TMO is now.

This all or nothing approach is why they failed and it is the same approach FE took, they hated TMO and they are circling the drain at the moment as well. So when TMO looks at this group of organized people whose main motivation isn't slaying dragons for fun/loot it is slaying TMO and the destroy our guild so they can be no1 we feel less charitable.

The fact is if we brought back the endangered dragon program today the majority of the mobs would go to FE this would gear up FE members and bolster recruitment then FE would go back its old ways of Training us in VP FTE sniping mobs and generally making the raid scene shitty for TMO again.

It's really just a core of members from old IB on this server that float around and "infect" a guild with anti TMO sentiment BDA got hit VD got hit FE got hit and when those guilds start to have a hard time keeping up they ghost or jump ship.

I'm rambling but basically, we tried people hated us for "giving" them mobs we stopped people hate us for monopolizing mobs.

I stopped caring what other guilds think of TMO anymore.

TMO is my family in this game thats all i care about.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We tried to do things differently then IB, we tried to offer raid mobs up, we tried to open dialogue with other guilds and we got spit on instead so we stopped trying.
Maybe instead of giving mobs away, you could start with no leapfroggin other guilds like you did during last server repop. You are tying to portrey tmo as some kind of noble club that actualy tried to do good, open dialogue with other guilds as you put it and got spit in the face by the evil guilds that hate you. Everybody knows it BS. Im member of one of the smaller guilds and i have experienced it many times....we set up in fear or hate only to get leapfroged by your zerg force. Sometimes you train as a bonus. Get your head out of your ass please and stop being so subjectvie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO is my family in this game thats all i care about
I think you are sick in your head and it makes your view very biased and not reflecting the reality
Last edited by Wudan; 07-16-2013 at 02:37 PM..
Old 07-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Kobold

I remember the endangered dragon program.

It was a nice gesture to the casual guilds on the server, but blew up when 6-8 or so TMO members helped Taken with one of the kills. Pretty sure the dragon, ( was it gore? ) had already been up for a few hours, before some TMO members decided to help with the kill.

I say TMO members, and not simply TMO, because I doubt it was a guild decision to specifically help Taken kill the dragon. Rather a few members who were observing and decided to help, or were asked to help, after Taken had already wiped 1-2x attempting the kill.

If the server could chill out, and stop making everything a conspiracy theory, perhaps it would be a fun program to start up again.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember the endangered dragon program.

It was a nice gesture to the casual guilds on the server, but blew up when 6-8 or so TMO members helped Taken with one of the kills. Pretty sure the dragon, ( was it gore? ) had already been up for a few hours, before some TMO members decided to help with the kill.

I say TMO members, and not simply TMO, because I doubt it was a guild decision to specifically help Taken kill the dragon. Rather a few members who were observing and decided to help, or were asked to help, after Taken had already wiped 1-2x attempting the kill.

If the server could chill out, and stop making everything a conspiracy theory, perhaps it would be a fun program to start up again.
It was Tal, and the situation was that TMO started this for the more casual guilds, it was blown up by the fact VD at the time one of the more hardcore guilds zoned into SF to prep for Tal, that's when TMO got involved, because in their eyes VD's action had made the Endangered Species program void.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Kobold

Ah, well i'm completely wrong on what I thought happened then. Too many Rnf's to keep track of it all
Old 07-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe instead of giving mobs away, you could start with no leapfroggin other guilds like you did during last server repop. You are tying to portrey tmo as some kind of noble club that actualy tried to do good, open dialogue with other guilds as you put it and got spit in the face by the evil guilds that hate you. Everybody knows it BS. Im member of one of the smaller guilds and i have experienced it many times....we set up in fear or hate only to get leapfroged by your zerg force. Sometimes you train as a bonus. Get your head out of your ass please and stop being so subjectvie.

I think you are sick in your head and it makes your view very biased and not reflecting the reality
TMO got FTE on the last non repop inny but we disengaged and let Divinity killed it and keep the loot because we trained the zone by accident.

If we really hated every guild we would of petitioned like every guild does to us and had the loot removed.

And before any member of Divinity comes in to say that is false we have GM logs showing olidean had FTE.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I ran the endangered species program for TMO it was the last attempt TMO had made to make some sort of piece with the server.

snip
For the sake of this thread snowballing out of control with rants & trolling & he said she said blah blah blah

If you guys are willing to consider this again, I would like to take it "offline" between you (tiggles) and officers of other guilds.

If you guys still have a bad taste in your mouth that is fine too, no harm no foul.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Banned

Lol omg making the raid scene shitty for TMO again. Tiggles you're smoking crack. You're making wide assumptions...what a joke

You leapfrog anyone. While in FE you guys yelled in our wake up channels, gated/killed our tracker accounts. Along with all sorts of various shady activities with the pinnacle being you pinging on our raid after you guys wiped with 40. Oh I won't mention what was happening in sky when you was contacted by FC to not take KoS .... How long did that take for you to actually be nice ohhhhh

:-/

Your endangered list is wack btw if anything it's up to the guilds themselves to forge this not TMO to make it happen.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol omg making the raid scene shitty for TMO again. Tiggles you're smoking crack. You're making wide assumptions...what a joke

You leapfrog anyone. While in FE you guys yelled in our wake up channels, gated/killed our tracker accounts. Along with all sorts of various shady activities with the pinnacle being you pinging on our raid after you guys wiped with 40. Oh I won't mention what was happening in sky when you was contacted by FC to not take KoS .... How long did that take for you to actually be nice ohhhhh

:-/

Your endangered list is wack btw if anything it's up to the guilds themselves to forge this not TMO to make it happen.

I am currently discussing this thread on my channel you are feel free to join.

Also no one in TMO yelled in your wake up or gated/moved your trackers this was known to be old members of your guild same people who posted RL pics that you guys LOVED to blame on TMO.

Get a clue merkk
Old 07-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I am currently discussing this thread on my channel you are feel free to join.
I'm at work so while I can troll forum all day I can't (shouldn't) sit in a twitch stream =P