Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 03:34 PM
Banned

it literally is, soooo
Old 02-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Banned

hey those private chat logs validate my story. classy too of you to post them(edit: then delete them), Cecily

yes I did OD -- owned! hilarious, i had seizures and almost died in my husband's arms. great look Cecily. this maneuver contains it all, including perhaps why i don't have a problem there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but bringing up your own life when you equate drug use to being worthless is "evil". obese, literally stupid psychopath. just haul yourself out of here, you've smeared trash on yourself yet again. Don't worry magnetaress will still back you, there's nothing of value in there either.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-05-2021 at 03:47 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

P.s. yelling at obese ppl doesn't help and Cecily isn't obese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

obese psychopath
You are doing that for yourself. Not for Cecily. Or me. Or the person who was unfortunately banned here because u can't let shit go.

It's ok. I understand. I have a really fucking hard time backing off and letting shit go too.

I hear that shaman guy lost 20lbs. Wouldn't even eat a kosher diet.

So who's fasting with me? I broke fast yesterday. Not bad though. But I am fasting again today. Maybe tonight I will reward myself with a fruity green smoothy. 270 calories. It'll help me sleep.

Tbh I rly want to just do a straight up 6 day only water fast but I feel like I need to work back up to it. And my very stupid family, God love them and bless them don't make it easy to fast.

My record has got to be like 7 days. I think 14 days would be possible at some point. Now is a great time to aim for it, as I put on some weight.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-05-2021 at 03:47 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.s. yelling at obese ppl doesn't help and Cecily isn't obese.

You are doing that for yourself. Not for Cecily. Or me. Or the person who was unfortunately banned here because u can't let shit go.

It's ok. I understand. I have a really fucking hard time backing off and letting shit go too.

I hear that shaman guy lost 20lbs. Wouldn't even eat a kosher diet.

So who's fasting with me? I broke fast yesterday. Not bad though. But I am fasting again today. Maybe tonight I will reward myself with a fruity green smoothy. 270 calories. It'll help me sleep.

Tbh I rly want to just do a straight up 6 day only water fast but I feel like I need to work back up to it. And my very stupid family, God love them and bless them don't make it easy to fast.

My record has got to be like 7 days. I think 14 days would be possible at some point. Now is a great time to aim for it, as I put on some weight.
You're literally a pile of trash, Milla. These people have been stalking me for 2 years. I don't let things go? Keep on rotting. My respect for you is negative. And you know I gave you all my love. You're alone for good reason and I reckon you know it now.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did you get the first time, cheater>
That I cheated shows u I rly want to be Maven.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Can't help u gurl

Ya i know it. Thats why it doesn't hurt that much. I own it. Responsibly. Getsum integrity. Its all ur missing.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-05-2021 at 03:52 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 03:52 PM
Banned

Do me a favor and stop interacting with me mag. I've had you on ignore a good while. You're rotten to the core, doing it for fun. Any observer can search Cecily's, or Asteria's, posts and see that for years they have only come here to harass me. Whether or not I let things go is nothing doing.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

U first.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:54 PM
Banned

k, tuning this out re: Cecily etc and Vaye for that matter if she's weighing in on all this. i think the record is clear enough at this point
Old 02-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Anyway. I want it on the record, I didn't start shit in this thread. I was being cool and talking about my fasting in OP

BTW headaches seem to be in check. Doing pretty good in that department. I think the more I do this again, the easier it will be to go into a fasted state without headaches. Today feels alright. Aside from some muscle spasms and horrible inflammation yesterday.
Closed Thread