Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 05:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Innoruuk curse you Dark Snitch

Hail Adventurers! I am Tieght Sphinxstar! (pronounced *Tate* in Very High Elven)

A terrible violation has occurred brave heros. For 5 years this son of Sphinxstar has walked the lands of Norrath intact and unmolested. But not now! Some nameless snitch (likely a gnome or some high elf with a surname like *Sylvanglade* /yawn ) has enacted a plea to the Overgods and stripped me of my rightful heritage. Shame, shame, shame upon you, you vile humorless piss-spraying beast! I have done nothing to earn your scorn! If Innokruk would allow I would drag you back to 3rd Gate and sacrifice you repeatedly until you are a husk, then charm you and sell all your essence in the Tunnel while you look on (at torch 2, no less)- all the while whispering to you the merits of humor and the hateful cheer of Inny *FbUu* (Fear be upon Us)

And to the Overgod -who came upon me like like a skelly with 1 sec to camp and stripped me of my history....What of you? In all your power, could you not at least show yourself and engage me in evil overlord dialogue before enacting your vile nilotic rite? Failing that, maybe have offered me a muffin and a bottle of milk before despoiling me? Know that when you look up in the night sky of Norrath the unblinking Sphinxstar looks down on you with disappointment.

Do you not know Sphinxstar's are a very old and respected name in Neriak? Norrath is replete with many famous Sphinxstars! Have you not heard the songs of Puckherd, Colostimus, or Prolapt? What of Beedus? - a mage that could summon party necklaces to amuse the DE children on All Hates Day. Stuffinces- a rogue who treasure hoard was never found. Mc'Heinous Sphinxstar- a cleric that taught magic to the barbarians started his own clan and birthed shamans. But most famous of all, Uncle Luce- a powerful enchanter like myself who taught me most of what he knows. He is mostly retired now after running off with a ogre chick name Peggy. Tbh, I never saw Uncle Luce as the marrying type. But he saw something in her. Or more likely, she saw something in him. Anyway, Uncle Luce says they are a perfect fit for each other.

But fear not friends! Know that when you see the name Tieght- the Sphinxstar is always behind. Never Forget

Teight (just Teight) 55 Enchanter <Ex Astra>
Old 09-23-2021, 11:05 PM
Fire Giant

This dude's got his own room at the Goldshire Inn
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 09-24-2021, 10:22 AM
Kobold

You spelled your name wrong, so Taignt Sphinxbrownstar is it?
Old 09-24-2021, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

I had a dog named dog. We would spell it out as a name and people thought it was European, pretty sure I also won over my in laws because they named their cat, cat. So long story short he ended being a pretty big dog (no pun intended[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ). After green launched he went for a mate and hasn't been back since. Still kind of pissed about this collar I bought right before he left.
Old 09-25-2021, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

I am a disease fan cause he plays for AoNs got to set goals in life. Farming pixels with 8 of your closest internet buds is not something I’d ever want to do but glad he is living it up.
Old 09-25-2021, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a disease fan cause he plays for AoNs got to set goals in life. Farming pixels with 8 of your closest internet buds is not something I’d ever want to do but glad he is living it up.
My guild leader is happy with my contributions to the guild. As I was paid an AoN after only a few months of service. Now that the enemy has given up, I plan on acquiring one for an alt.
Old 09-25-2021, 09:55 PM
Banned

Starkind approves of OP's starkind.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Naming policy enforcement is pretty interesting. I'm in favor of banning non RP names which includes guild names, as per naming policy.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

But sorry for your loss OP it sucks when you go for years before getting smashed.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-27-2021, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But sorry for your loss OP it sucks when you go for years before getting smashed.
The guy tried to evade a perverted name and got caught. He should have got the ban hammer, there isn't a place for perverts like that around here.
Closed Thread