Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Banned

Default NAACP

The National Association for the Advancement of Caster People feels the need to start a defense against the incessant idiot wehrmacht.

Most Everyone knows that Wehrmacht is one of the worst players to ever play EQ, but with the new server rumored to be in design, we must not allow any bias against casters go unanswered.

Wehrmacht has been known to go to great lengths to sabotage classes he cannot win against. We cannot allow his failures and weakness to affect us all at Red99 to the detriment of the server and everyone's fun.

This thread may be used as a clearing house to refute all the idiotic manipulations that Wehrmacht has or will try to put forth. Please feel free to flame wehrmacht at every opportunity, and there are and will be many.

As an example, I will start, using my favorite one from Bombfist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Banned

There is no LoS check for end of cast.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Banned

Magic CC spells like root, stun, mezz, snare etc... will always have a chance to land even with 550 mr.

There is no such thing as 100% resistance to any spell type.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:23 PM
Banned

Wizards use other spells besides lure. Especially since there is no such thing as lures before Kunark.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Banned

Int casters were allowed to compete in dungeons too.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most Everyone knows that Wehrmacht is one of the worst players to ever play EQ
lol, so Heresy sends one of their best players to fight in the ranger best of the best and he loses to me. Awesome. That must mean Heresy players are EXTREMELY bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no LoS check for end of cast.
As posted in another thread, if this bogus claim of yours was true, nobody would have been able to duck behind walls to avoid spells landing on them on SZ but they did it all day long.

Quote:
Magic CC spells like root, stun, mezz, snare etc... will always have a chance to land even with 550 mr.
This is another good one. Since this little child Macken is too young to have played on Sullon Zek pre-Planes of Power, he has no idea how resists worked at all.

In this screenshot, you have crazycloud (one of the best players on SZ), plus Vernal (original FoH member), plus a 1999 RZ player and a TZ player, and me (the person that rapes any Heresy 1vs1), all saying the exact opposite of you:

Old 04-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As posted in another thread, if this bogus claim of yours was true, nobody would have been able to duck behind walls to avoid spells landing on them on SZ but they did it all day long.

This is another good one. Since this little child Macken is too young to have played on Sullon Zek pre-Planes of Power, he has no idea how resists worked at all.

In this screenshot, you have crazycloud (one of the best players on SZ), plus Vernal (original FoH member), plus a 1999 RZ player and a TZ player, and me (the person that rapes any Heresy 1vs1), all saying the exact opposite of you:
You really need to go back and re-read what it was like to play on SZ. For those of us who did play there remember what is was like. You seem to be making the mistake that you think we weren't there, so you try to say whatever you want thinking we don't know better. Mage bolts have LoS. I thought anyone who would try to participate in this discussion would at least know that. My bad. I should have known if it was possible to get confused that wehrmacht would.

I played the exact same time you did, but unlike you I didn't get griefed off server and instead I won the server.

It doesn't matter how confused you get while reading other people's posts thinking they are saying something they aren't, nothing is going to change. You will still get beat by root. You will still not be able to hit anyone running away. No one ever resisted spells 100% of the time, never. ever. at. all. LoS check at end of cast is a lie. Wizards have other spells than lures and SZ was not in existence during Kunark. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat the lie, this isn't WWII germany and your last name isn't Goebbles.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

I never had root/snare land on me when i had 100+ mr (from a PC).

Only time root would land is when wizards would use strong root or whatever the AA root spell was.

Root/Snare landing in pvp would be stupid. Especially with snares that last what... 7 minutes or something retarded? Hell, I played a mage/wizard on sullon zek and agree that root/snare landing would be dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never had root/snare land on me when i had 100+ mr (from a PC).

Only time root would land is when wizards would use strong root or whatever the AA root spell was.

Root/Snare landing in pvp would be stupid. Especially with snares that last what... 7 minutes or something retarded? Hell, I played a mage/wizard on sullon zek and agree that root/snare landing would be dumb.
Well add mimi to the idiot side. By the time strong root came out it was like PoP by then. On SZ you needed 300mr+ to have a chance to resist root reliably during that period at level 65. 100mr is 100% resisting? especially during strong root era? Im not sure even wehrmacht has made that ridiculous claim.

I don't undestand what is your guy's major malfunction. Do you really believe that crap? Do you really think no one else remembers what it was like during all these different expansions? Do you think no one else remembers what basic principles followed eq from classic until now? Such as more mr needed each expansion to continue to resist like you did the expansion before? 100 mr being about 85% to 90% reliable to resist root in Classic does not = reliability in PoP, just a freebie fyi to ya there bros.

Snare and root in pvp would be dumb? I think you just answered my question as to why I've never heard either one of your names until after SZ was gone. It's because both of you were inconsequential, with no credibility during that time.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't realize that this paragraph tells off on you do you? You don't realize that this paragraph puts you squarely in noobie land in everyone's mind do you?

let me guess, next you are gonna say that levitate is OP in pvp and should be removed along with root/snare?

amirite?
Closed Thread