Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Banned

Default Why I went from having a good time to not

I had recently made my return to play EQ, i managed actually to fall back in with some old azrael pals and it has been quite enjoyable. At least up until recently. And im not putting it on them. And im not putting it on tune and co either.

Again, Honestly I just don't know wtf is going on. Why this server can't be managed properly by staff. Why obvious petition baiting and GM manipulation is put up with. I honestly don't get it. I have gone through this 3 times. And I have had alot of banned and suspended characters going through it.

What it gets down to is. I know better than to log in to do guild events because im afraid im going to get caught on video accidentally training, and bam 30 day suspension, or a ban or however the GM feels on that particular day. I am to afraid to log in and play the game. Because i value my characters to much.

Server has become yet again, who can take the staff for a ride the hardest to punish the other guild. It isn't about the pvp, it isn't about the pixels. it's straight up about manipulation of the server staff into getting them to put bans and suspensions on people. And what the fuck is going on that the staff can't see this shit? Why is this shit even entertained in the first place? What in the god damn fuck is going on. I like at tune's youtube channel and I see videos named banksy training, and some other of my characters as well? Like are you kidding me?

Why does red still not have its own community GM?
Why do GM's even bother with red server, since this petition quest shit we have seen a 100pop drop from 250 to 150.
If Red truly does serve as a buffer to keep us out of blue, I might be taking my red pals over to blue server to make the guild < Fix Red > and break out my biggest EQ elf law book and get to work on that server.

What THE FUCK is going on?
Old 05-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Banned

I just need a fucking green name, with no actual GM or guide powers. I don't even need a god damned petition log to go thru to handle this server. All this server needs is a visible GM presence, and I know multiple people including myself have offered. Obviously we all have our flaw's. But unfortunately the only people that actually care about red server. Are red players. Not only that, the only way you are going to GM this server properly, is with a red player that knows the red landscape. You cannot come to red99 once a week to prune the shrubs and expect to keep it in check. All you do is end up cutting the shrubs back and damaging the hedges in the process.

I honestly don't know who carrys the blame here. Honestly i been on red99 since beta. And everytime I see out of touch server staff come in and fuck with red. The server suffers for it. And this is another one of those times, proven by the population drop.

We need a red GM, it's time.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:09 AM
Banned

I know for a fact that item's are left on corpses and unlucked for the opposing guild to come in and loot it just so they can petition a ninja loot case.

I know for a fact that a certain guild has a black op's team that will train a member of the other guild, onto the turn fraps on and record the unwitting player running the train he has no idea that it was flopped onto him towards the pvp/other guild.

I know for a fact that people have been instructed to record and report everything.

I know for a fact that a lot of people on every side of this are tired of this crap.

What are we going to do about this?
Old 05-01-2018, 01:23 AM
Banned

If im wrong, please call me on it. Point it out. Im not some sensitive cuck that is going to freak out for being proven wrong. infact, i hope im wrong about this. But i don't think that is the case unfortunately.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:51 AM
Sarnak

Play another game. EQ is mediocre at best anyway.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know for a fact that item's are left on corpses and unlucked for the opposing guild to come in and loot it just so they can petition a ninja loot case.

I know for a fact that a certain guild has a black op's team that will train a member of the other guild, onto the turn fraps on and record the unwitting player running the train he has no idea that it was flopped onto him towards the pvp/other guild.
Settle down Agatha. Your crazy is showing.

You will never be a GM, guide or have a green name.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 05-01-2018, 03:10 AM
Fire Giant

Don't be so sure about that Imago, You don't make the calls on this server last I checked.

A few points brought up are entirely true, There are a few TS recordings out there of Tune and others openly saying to unlock a corpse with a few crap items that are not high value specifically in hopes of them being ninja looted for petition quest.

I also know that Tune records constantly, and petitions nearly every little thing that happens regarding certain characters/people just in hopes of suspensions/bans hitting. Him and others will petitionquest forever, and it can and does work. If you petition someone enough, even with video evidence that might not show clearly or anything at all. That character name is going to be in the GMs thoughts every time and could just lead to an 'accidental' suspension for something not done.

That then requires more petitioning to find out why, just to get a response of "There's no record of why you're banned or by who, It has been lifted".

Ronin has people who don't want to be involved in any type of petition questing, So does Apex. But like Sharknado said, He doesn't give a shit anymore and would rather see the server burn down and have no one left playing at this point. Indicating hes coming around for another batch of onion ring coupons or just plain given up considering hes been sitting ontop of velious longer then Empire ever did. All of that gear where you have multiple primal alts, full tov geared alts just waiting on the most rarest of drops like abashi's even then he doesn't really care. (Not like people will ever kill warders again, long live Colgate Crouton and Gongshow protectors of the shrouds)

Scepters of Destruction? naga plz, trident and warrior epic works fine and is even bis after trident/SoD when warrior 1handers can go in either hand.

Thanks for reading!
Old 05-01-2018, 03:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Settle down Agatha. Your crazy is showing.

You will never be a GM, guide or have a green name.
You forget, I have played with everyone on this server. I know everyone's strats. Hell i helped develop some of them. There 100% is a black ops team within apex that the rank and file have no idea exists designed to set traps and create propaganda(chardok 2.0 just around the corner bro's. no really, it is). lol.

If you don't think there is literally a CIA inside apex, all i have to do is point to how you guys get all your info? Why do you think tune was so paranoid of me and my crew inserting multiple undercover alts and everywhere he looked he saw agatha alts? lol. Trust me. it's real and happening.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:20 AM
Banned

Seen it before, and now it's happening again. All i gotta say is this.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2018, 03:26 AM
Fire Giant

Can't forget Inspire's own personal "Omg Jupe totally hacks, he macroquest /whos me all the time to find me and he knows stuff he can't possibly without reading my chat logs"

What's even better? He's talking about private discord logs of me mentioning Gloridain timer that he was spying on in thunderdome, Worried about someone else using "cheats" to spy on him. I wish I had saved more regarding the subject, He was full blown schizo about it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yeah, Chardok is right around the corner I bet for real Agatha. Remember it can be pushed anytime, Without server maintenance or them coming down, Just waiting for the proper time period before its patched in to create a real sense of classic, to kunark to velious time table.
Closed Thread