Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If all you have left of P99 or R99 is go to their forum and arm chair quarterback every raid/encounter or just plain dump on everyone who still plays because you crying in the corner for a "reset" didn't impress anyone nor budge any staff....you got problems bigger than R99 population.

It's like a child stomping their feet and holding their breath to try and get their way with their parents. Boo hooo! I want a "reset" because I fell behind in the pixel race so my only chance is for staff to reset everyone and start over!

Just leave. Geez. Man up, grow up, and leave. This is the kind of person who walks into Starbucks and screams "I hate your coffee and anyone who is here is stupid!"

LoL.
This guy has it right and he should be in charge of something important. Thank you for your post.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Most people that want a reset just want to play the game fresh again. Most who want a reset including myself have pretty maxed gear chars. Those who want to continue playing velious with 12 people 5 years later. I will be here to laugh at you. Cause its funny and entertaining plus insane.
Old 04-28-2018, 04:46 PM
Banned

Everyone playing this server has at least 3 ToV geared characters, unless you are retarded. I was literally able to delevel 3 characters with ToV gear and still be able to log on to level 60s with raid gear.

The "gear race" ended years ago dude, if there ever was one? Anyone could always just join the one raiding guild and get what you wanted.

Except people in apex who will never kill warders, and desperately want to. Idiots
Old 04-28-2018, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people that want a reset just want to play the game fresh again. Most who want a reset including myself have pretty maxed gear chars. Those who want to continue playing velious with 12 people 5 years later. I will be here to laugh at you. Cause its funny and entertaining plus insane.
Keep sitting on the sidelines and bitching like a true "winner". LoL. I applaud you.
Old 04-28-2018, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol nice set of cringy posts by this Ignight dweeb. I cant believe people take this so seriously.

That guy is a fucking loser, LOL
Only cringy if they reflect you I guess.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:40 AM
Banned

I have mixed feelings about Andain.

on one hand he will do you favors like PL you

on the other hand, he will bluntly tell you to shut up when you're talking and I find alcoholics to be pretty disgusting with their mood swings

I still like him. I admire his dedication.
Old 04-29-2018, 12:59 PM
Fire Giant

I've noticed him switching gears also, but it didn't bother me at all. I don't know him well enough about his drinking habits nor is it any of my business.

The man helps people who say they are new to server. If you're that kind of scum to lie to him for his help, that's a reflection of you. That's who you are.

I don't know why people post personal issues others have here, unless it's to feel superior in some way.

Keep truckin Andain. Some of us appreciate your help.
Closed Thread