Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You played with me Tune - and many others have. I don't ever get russtled and am very chill and relax. Just stating the obvious
Well you are wrong. A lot of Apex when I played did seek out PVP. The problem is the other 10 to 15 people that weren't in Sanctuary only played during the time they schedule raids.

You have a limited resource in people on the server and the PVP aspect of the server is largely nonexistent outside of US Prime Time. This isn't Apex's fault btw. Most people are going to want to do something fun instead of spending 2 hours trying to find one group to PVP against.

If you guys were smart you would all join up together like I said Kill the content and gear out all your characters and have balanced PVP events once the content is cleared in PVE (It will create a lot more free time if you all work together). This way you guys can actually have balance PVP and non excuses for why you win or lose it.
Old 04-25-2018, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

All this not caring is bringing a tear to my eye
Old 04-25-2018, 12:17 PM
Large Bat

more posts Outer, your hourly post average is on a downward trend....
The people want more tears
Old 04-25-2018, 12:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) the fight is not in sky, fight is in vp
2) we do not care about ganking fleeing cowards
3) the edge of the island is 5 seconds away with jboots
1) There's never gonna be a real fight in VP, they are always gonna click out to Sky.
2) Oh, I forgot you never chase nakeds through multiple zones on your 6k hp SK..
3) Which is plenty of time to CC/kill most of the toons they bring.
Old 04-25-2018, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All this not caring is bringing a tear to my eye
Old 04-25-2018, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it disgusting that the premier raiding guild of the server would stay awake till 6am parking split wurms in PDs lair to avoid pvp and cause intentional exp loss! I mean you just have been super tired when you got to work that morning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. You guys are sick fucks. Anyone know what time pd spawns?
Outer plz don't generalize your statements like this. Just becuase 10-15% of the guild is hard core enough to sit on PD so the rest of the guild can bop it later doesn't mean were all in on it.
Old 04-25-2018, 02:23 PM
Fire Giant

Hard core is the wrong word. Use unemployed
Old 04-25-2018, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Last night outer banged his hot wife and called one of his many subordinates to cover for him at his business (he owns it) so he could focus on winning forumquest.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

They actually type my own forums post (this time it's me).
Old 04-26-2018, 03:10 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys should all join the same guild. Kill all the content together for 6 months and get everyone on the server some gear. Twice a month form teams (Have captains and roll for 1rst pick like a draft) and PVP with the express rules of no plugging. You could have a nice server with PVP and PVE.

Instead you all just throw insults at each other and the majority of the server raids with Apex because it isn't as boring as trying to find PVP 90% of the time.
nty
Closed Thread