Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

Default Rabid!!! PST bub!!!

Kick rocks you drunken , basement dwelling grandma's boy

Old 08-28-2015, 04:00 AM
Planar Protector

rabid was a good pal when i knew him, he offered me mushrooms and pre-paid credit cards

a tru pal in my eyes
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rabid was a good pal when i knew him, he offered me mushrooms and pre-paid credit cards

a tru pal in my eyes
Mmmnmm shrooms.... it's been a minute

Old 08-28-2015, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can this thread be about shrooms now

I love acid too
I never had the balls to do anything hard... weed and shrooms is only thing I ever did.

Old 08-28-2015, 08:16 AM
Banned

Some would say shrooms is 'hard' although i don't consider shrooms, molly or lsd any sort of hard drug. cocaine/heroin/meth sure.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:28 AM
Sarnak

I always wondered how he has a rogue epic at lvl 12 while we were in Fresh together
Old 08-28-2015, 02:19 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never had the balls to do anything hard... weed and shrooms is only thing I ever did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some would say shrooms is 'hard' although i don't consider shrooms, molly or lsd any sort of hard drug. cocaine/heroin/meth sure.

people have weird views on these things, the lines are so blurry unless you remove the social context

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LSD is not a hard drug and neither are shrooms. Cigarettes are more addictive than cocaine, and Alcohol is worse for your body. etc.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people have weird views on these things, the lines are so blurry unless you remove the social context

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LSD is not a hard drug and neither are shrooms. Cigarettes are more addictive than cocaine, and Alcohol is worse for your body. etc.
Guess I shouldn't maje c fun of fandango being on that big H up top... sorry bud hope you quit and recover soon.

Old 08-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess I shouldn't maje c fun of fandango being on that big H up top... sorry bud hope you quit and recover soon.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Wife and I took some shrooms last summer. Was her first time and I hadn't done any in about fifteen years. She loved it, but honestly it got a little too intense for me. I think maybe they're just stronger than when I was a kid, or maybe it was because it was cooked into chocolates(I only ever ate them raw when I was younger), or maybe as we age we just become huge pussies. I don't know. More research needed.
Closed Thread