Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomegrown2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yet you dont seem to be having any.
Wiping 10+ Empire out in Kael with just my Necro is fun. Getting YTs on Empire while they run around with insane NTOV loot is fun.

Playing with a close circle of pals where I can progress my character proportionately to the time I put in is also fun.

6 months 0 pixels in Empire - while i watched all my pals in Empire quit or go inactive - that was anything but fun. I ain't having fun joining the corrupt-ass circle jerk leadership while they gear their own accounts and reroll over and over - going from rags to riches while making up bullshit stories of hey they are helping new players while RMTing left right and centre.

The only time the server has been more enjoyable was under the duke's banner fighting against Azrael in mass pvp. Best times on R99.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:44 PM
Aviak

was in empire for 2 months everyone was getting stuff, if you think server was good when nihilum was running things you have butter brain.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:55 PM
Banned

For all those curious minds - no <friends> have not been running a Lodi Shield RMT racketeering business.

tyvm.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:58 PM
Aviak

the only reason for them to lock down that market is to sell, either for plat or RMT

or else, why care so much?

ez , unemployed as fuck and planning to RMT
Old 08-26-2015, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6 months 0 pixels in Empire - while i watched all my pals in Empire quit or go inactive - that was anything but fun. I ain't having fun joining the corrupt-ass circle jerk leadership while they gear their own accounts and reroll over and over - going from rags to riches while making up bullshit stories of hey they are helping new players while RMTing left right and centre.
in six months I got alot of BiS items AND a SoW Sword + AoN

guess it pays off if you don't suck at PVP
Old 08-26-2015, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wiping 10+ Empire out in Kael with just my Necro is fun. Getting YTs on Empire while they run around with insane NTOV loot is fun.

Playing with a close circle of pals where I can progress my character proportionately to the time I put in is also fun.

The only time the server has been more enjoyable was under the duke's banner fighting against Azrael in mass pvp. Best times on R99.
Kid, you play a necromancer. You are not relevant.

Go away.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For all those curious minds - no <friends> have not been running a Lodi Shield RMT racketeering business.

tyvm.
You are way off dude, only one selling Lodi Shields in mass is Glyph who has been using MQ2 to log into 4 characters within 10 seconds of lodi spawning. He charms captain nalot with 1 toon, has the monk tank lodi, while lodi is simultaneously pulled to the middle of the tower.

Lodi is killed in the middle of the tower (you cannot gflux over the top) within 3 minutes of the mob spawning and it will be completely looted before the 10 minute mark, often with Samuell <Empire> being passed any extra pieces/items and porting out.

The only way in the middle of the tower is using an exploit while LD and logging in through the wall or from using MQ2 to warp there.

Gotta love how people are so misinformed here.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Hey choke on a dick loser.

Heres proof of all those guys boxed in the same spot in the middle of tower of frozen shadows with a charmed captain nalot.

WELCOME TO EMPIRE MQ2ers!

http://i.imgur.com/GftbOBo.png?1
Old 08-26-2015, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Got plenty of proof on all the shit I've claimed but keep calling me a tin foil hatter, it will make you look like retards in the end.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:45 PM
Kobold

forums so good past few days
Closed Thread