Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 04:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I just don't get the complaint of people not in Empire. If you don't want to "zerg", aka field the numbers needed for most of the content, then why do you care that Empire does? There's plenty of Empire to kill during the day outside of raids. What is it you guys want exactly?
Outsider's perspective (not interested in raiding, on either server, myself): from what I've been reading the last month or so, after screening out the bullshit (aka 99% of the content), I get the impression the foundation of the complaint is, essentially, a body monopoly. Empire is so large on such a small server that they control most of the eligible raiding bodies on the server, which makes it difficult to form raiding parties outside of Empire using the rather limited remaining 50-60 population.

Whether or not that's accurate, I can't really say. That's just how it's seemed to me from what I've seen posted.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:57 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

They want daddy 'gean to sanction and dismantle the only raiding guild capable of killing any mobs.

Wheres the proof <Empire> stifles competition?

140 VS 90 in Karnors Castle.....You quit contesting after you lost 1 fight. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#FACTS
Old 08-27-2015, 07:48 AM
Fire Giant

Tmo and scum both field about 20-25 each. Id like to see them merge. I offered to tank Vindi for TMO.

Merge up, Empire for the most part leaves TMO and Scum alone. Plenty of targets Empire doesnt go after that would be upgrades for a TMO/Scum. Wtov dragons, Kunark, Velk, Vindi.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:55 AM
Fire Giant

Not sure we field 25 yet.

Honestly big raiding just isnt on our priorities

Just being cool casual bros is #1
Old 08-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shjade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Outsider's perspective (not interested in raiding, on either server, myself): from what I've been reading the last month or so, after screening out the bullshit (aka 99% of the content), I get the impression the foundation of the complaint is, essentially, a body monopoly. Empire is so large on such a small server that they control most of the eligible raiding bodies on the server, which makes it difficult to form raiding parties outside of Empire using the rather limited remaining 50-60 population.

Whether or not that's accurate, I can't really say. That's just how it's seemed to me from what I've seen posted.
Empire might be to large and organized to contest with now, but there are more than enough to make a comparably sized force on the rest of the server.

problem is there is a large number of players that can't get along beyond 20 or so people and end up pushing away new players, alliances, breaking up mergers, etc.

IMHO empires advantage has been the ability to manage a large group of players and keep out those that would cause problems for what they are trying to do.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I just don't get the complaint of people not in Empire. If you don't want to "zerg", aka field the numbers needed for most of the content, then why do you care that Empire does? There's plenty of Empire to kill during the day outside of raids. What is it you guys want exactly?
At this point every single player on the server would have to band together.If 60 people came to contest 100 of you guys would log on....Turds like you disappeared until there was something YOU could gain.Idk are you helpful to the guild? You seem like a nihilum zerg turned emp zerg loot whore(from outside looking in).When you played heartbrand in classic you were a different player than you are now.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They want daddy 'gean to sanction and dismantle the only raiding guild capable of killing any mobs.

Wheres the proof <Empire> stifles competition?

140 VS 90 in Karnors Castle.....You quit contesting after you lost 1 fight. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#FACTS
That was the entire server banding vs one force with skewed numbers....you cant expect that many people to get along for the sake of fighting a pve machine on a pvp server.The only group that can get along that long is a pixel machine......half of you guys dislike eachother but pixels/blue content keeps you guys together.I think your playing the server wrong based on the population.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was the entire server banding vs one force with skewed numbers....you cant expect that many people to get along for the sake of fighting a pve machine on a pvp server.The only group that can get along that long is a pixel machine......half of you guys dislike eachother but pixels/blue content keeps you guys together.I think your playing the server wrong based on the population.
So you're saying theyre living in a fantasy world, in a fantasy world?
I'd agree with that haha
Old 08-27-2015, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tmo and scum both field about 20-25 each. Id like to see them merge. I offered to tank Vindi for TMO.

Merge up, Empire for the most part leaves TMO and Scum alone. Plenty of targets Empire doesnt go after that would be upgrades for a TMO/Scum. Wtov dragons, Kunark, Velk, Vindi.
Don't those Wtov mobs have 200k hps? I've seen 32khp encounters that would make you guys CRINGE.Lash can Casual Scum borrow you?
Old 08-27-2015, 08:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're saying theyre living in a fantasy world, in a fantasy world?
I'd agree with that haha
Perhaps.....I just don't think there's enough "free agents" out there to field 50-60 players in rags to contest a 100 man guild.
Closed Thread