Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 06-03-2015, 06:45 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElemtalRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Ok... have to say the level means nothing. I play PVP and I ran into one a mage with this. I was 50 and had a 51 SK with me. We pride ourselves on laying waste to red con PCs. So when we saw an even magician running around with a pet (which we didnt know was the epic at the time) we thought hey easy kill and coin. .. Wrong wrong wrong. I couldnt land a root on the thing to save my life. It was doing so much damage that i couldn't even keep the SK healed cause it was doing more damage than i was healing for. It runs at sow speed and it hits you when you try to turn tail and run. Hard and fast and it stuns and it procs and . .. you die. Nasty nasty nasty."

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/s...tml?spell=1936

Next, I would like to talk pets. First and foremost, the developers MUST realize that pets need to be balance for the expansion AT RELEASE, not later on down the road (6 months for Luclin, over a year for Planes of Power).Its unknown how spell distribution in Omens will compare to previous expansions, but I will be operating off the assumption that Omens spells are quite rare. As such, these pets will be quite rareI offer my opinions for unfocused Omens of War pets (with similar scaling with existing focuses), based on current petsAll pets are immune to fear, and have innate run speed 5 (to match player run speed). All pets have a non-combat regen of 200 HP/tic outside combat, 50 HP/tic within combat.Air pet: Level 66, Max hit 124, minimum hit 44 max HP 5665. Most avoidance, 95% midigation as Earth pet, dodge parry and riposte skills, innate ability to triple attack.Stun gains a -30 resist adjust. Innate (unfocused) midigation should equal Ward of Xegony focused with Minion of Eternity.Innate melee proc (a la epic pet) when focused with Minion of Eternity or higher: Air Elemental Destruction. 0 second stun, 0 damage. Massive aggro and massive stuns for casters.Water pet: Level 66, Max hit 122, minimum hit 44, max backstab 364, minimum backstab 200, max HP 4950, 90% midigation as Earth pet, dodge parry and riposte skills. Innate ability to double backstab.Water strike gains a -30 resist adjust. Innate (unfocused) midigation should equal Servant of Marr focused with Minion of Eternity.Innate melee proc (a la epic pet) when focused with Minion of Eternity or higher: Water Elemental Destruction. Level + 10 damage.Fire pet: [pending fire pet changes, this pet will be a junk pet, like the rest]Earth pet: Max hit 126, minimum hit 44, max HP 7200. Most midigation, 75% avoidance of Air pet (or whatever the current ratio is), dodge, parry, riposte, triple attack. Root gains a -60 resist adjust, and becomes a Strong root (nukes are less likely to break root). Innate (unfocused) midigation should equal Rathe's Son focused with Minion of Eternity.Innate melee proc (a la epic pet) when focused with Minion of Eternity or higher: Earth Elemental Destruction. Snare for 18 seconds (quite useful when root breaks, and increases pet's aggro)Burnout VI:90% haste15% haste v3+100 ATK+100 STR+50 AC+75 DEXDuration 1 hourOmens pet heal:2400 HP, 500 mana, 5 second cast, instant recast.Dagger of Fennin Ro (graphic is Ifir)17 damage, 20 delay, +3 fire damage, pierce+150 HP +15AC +25ATK +2% shielding +5 accuracyProc: Wrath of Fennin Ro (250 damage, -100 adjust, FR)Scepter of Xegony (graphic is Xephyrus)17 damage, 20 delay, +3 magic damage, 1 hand blunt+150 HP +15AC +25ATK +2% shielding +5 accuracyProc: Wrath of Xegony (250 damage, -100 adjust, MR)Handwraps of Marr (graphic is glowing blue fist)17 damage, 20 delay, +3 cold damage, hand to hand+150 HP +15AC +25ATK +2% shielding +5 accuracyProc: Wrath of Marr (250 damage, -100 adjust, CR)Muzzle of Vallon:+100 HP +10AC +11% haste +25ATK +10 Accuracy, Required level 63Girdle of the Elements:+500 HP +25 STR +25 DEX +25 AGI +25 ATK +5 Accuracy, Required level 63

http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/hom...?f=168&t=60709
Good post. They probably working on a way to buff monks and rogues right now.
Old 06-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And no nameplates on skeletons is classic but you don't seem to have a problem rubbing lites nuts across your face on that?
reported for trolling outside if rnf
Old 06-05-2015, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reported for trolling outside if rnf
Got wrecked . Confirmed mad.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:16 AM
Banned

mage pets will always be despawned by bard/enc charm. and i have 2 aons so if name plates are kept out...oh well.

luv classic everquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mage pets will always be despawned by bard/enc charm. and i have 2 aons so if name plates are kept out...oh well.

luv classic everquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't change the fact that you are supporting a non classic change then come to this thread and are against one that would give a class some life?
Old 06-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't change the fact that you are supporting a non classic change then come to this thread and are against one that would give a class some life?
lets keep on track within the thread about mage pets being poofed by charm because classic.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lets keep on track within the thread about mage pets being poofed by charm because classic.
It doesn't matter it won't get changed and neither will AoNs so who gives a fuck in the end.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
It doesn't matter it won't get changed and neither will AoNs so who gives a fuck in the end.
reported for disrespecting volunteer staff
Old 06-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mage bolts being heat seeking missiles should be fixed first.
Oh man mage bolts were so much fun on live. Huge range, could stand back and put 1-2 bolts in the air and then charge as they are landing.
Last edited by Bokke; 06-11-2015 at 02:26 PM..
Old 06-29-2015, 04:54 AM
Sarnak

http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums/f...e-vs-wiz/page2

PROOF Lets get this mage pet fixed plz?