Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

Did an experiment on Red as well. Kept my rogue logged on in Unrest, anonymous. Never saw anyone else for hours and hours on end.

Had my 3 friends login and every single time, within 10 minutes, one or more super-twinks logged in to PK. Several of these individuals were in the level 15-30 range, deleveled with full BIS NTOV gear.

Nice server ya got 'ere!!!!!
Old 05-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I decided to try red a few months ago after playing for several years on blue. I've gotten my char up to about level 30, mostly soloing in a low-traffic dungeon. I almost never see anyone else there. When I do, they usually either buff me or leave me alone. I've been killed by another player twice in 30 levels, I can live with that. The first incident was totally cool, I was sitting and medding, the guy hailed me and waited until I stood up before he attacked and his friend stayed out of it to let us 1v1 it. Second time, not so much. Two of them double-teamed me while I was in the middle of a fight with a charm pet that has just broken on me, and I ended up losing XP. Pretty sleazy, but again that's been my only bad experience to date, I can live with it. I'm fairly certain I didn't make it to level 30 on blue without a bad experience or two.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Witnessed a level 11-ish Wood Elf ranger fully twinkled complete with an AoN hunt down a poor newbie-robed high elf in Crushbone yesterday.

Said high elf plugged and waited until the ranger logged. The rest of us giggled as we were all out of Twinkie ranger’s PvP range.

The high elf will probably level a couple of times, get out of the ranger’s PvP range, and be on his way. And so it goes.

Griefing happens. Only the strong survive. This server is not for the faint of heart!
Old 05-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did an experiment on Red as well. Kept my rogue logged on in Unrest, anonymous. Never saw anyone else for hours and hours on end.

Had my 3 friends login and every single time, within 10 minutes, one or more super-twinks logged in to PK. Several of these individuals were in the level 15-30 range, deleveled with full BIS NTOV gear.

i sense a liar
Old 05-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

they didnt even dox u? dang red has really settled down. pg era has arrived.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I mean your first mistake was going _anywhere_ near popular leveling zones. The EXP bonus on this server is nuts, go literally anywhere, dungeons don't matter and the PVP just interrupts the XP. Get geared, then go there.

70% of the zones have a population of 0 and no one will ever go there, pick one. Or be like me: suck at PVP, play a Druid, go wherever the fuck you want, and bounce when dubious people enter the zone. Game's easy.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

"Several of these individuals were in the level 15-30 range, deleveled with full BIS NTOV gear"

The exact reason nobody plays there.

RIP crappy server
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread