Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Old 03-01-2023, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Default Is it fair to expect ppl to solo play and gear a cleric on red?

Or should u just basically be giving them gear in hopes that they stay and not letting kunark dragon loot like donals bp rott and stuff like that

like i bet so many kunark dragon pixels rott because ppl are basically to lazy to do anything but they log out of green and into their red alts to kill the kunark dragons for shit they dont need just so new guilds and new players cant go exploring and get a few grps toghether to hunt them

its pretty dumb

its pretty sad

i mean its your life u do with it what u want but rly idk
Old 03-01-2023, 02:39 PM
Kobold

Server is trash I’m sorry.

The entire concept of a non-recycled classic based pvp EQ server with years and years worth of back logged loot is the equivalent of building a house without any foundation. You just set yourself and anyone else who wants to move in for failure.

And it’s not recycled by now after all these years? At this point it’s a nuclear waste dump. Every thread you post in is marred from it
Old 03-01-2023, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaiyan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server is trash I’m sorry.

The entire concept of a non-recycled classic based pvp EQ server with years and years worth of back logged loot is the equivalent of building a house without any foundation. You just set yourself and anyone else who wants to move in for failure.

And it’s not recycled by now after all these years? At this point it’s a nuclear waste dump. Every thread you post in is marred from it
The players decided to run the players and staff away. It is their fault and now they can't face reality.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

I'm having fun
Old 03-03-2023, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

you will for a little bit until u start farming 50k 24hs a day for three months for pixels from the last three enchanters still playing on the box!
Old 03-03-2023, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you will for a little bit until u start farming 50k 24hs a day for three months for pixels from the last three enchanters (*** who will gaslight the fuck out of u***) still playing on the box!
Old 06-03-2023, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

its easy to solo a cleric there are undead spots you gotta hit up
Old 06-11-2023, 10:41 PM
Orc

not everyone wants dragon loot tho lol.. i'd settle for my epic but even thats a stretch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2023, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

my epic...
Old 06-23-2023, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

The character dress up sickness is real. Commonly cured by showing off BIS chars in tunnels for years on end with diminishing returns on satisfaction.

So many times people have cliche their way to saying it’s about the journey. I am here to say 100% the best part of eq pvp is the fresh start the low level pvp battles and working your way to the mad max which exist now. Playing on the post apocalyptic pvp servers is really a waste of time for anyone who enjoys the journey mechanics.

Also can’t believe that with this exp modifiers and all the tools around like the group bug and the knowledge of npc mechanics from 99 this person still can’t solo a cleric to at least 53? Drugs have stunt your brains ability to grow in video games.