Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2021, 02:57 PM
Fire Giant

Default Magabillies and PvP?

I'd be interested to see the correlation between Trump Supporters and Blue Zergers, I'm guessing it would be a 90% or higher match.

I'm sure those whose intellect falls within the barely functional retard range might find it exhilarating to fight the same programmed responses of a 25 year old elf sim. Much like how a dog loves playing tug go war with a bone for the 1 millionth time.

I'm guessing that the few truly exceptional PvPer's fall into the liberal or independent range of the political spectrum, for the same reason monkeys are more prone to throw shit.
Old 12-27-2021, 03:16 PM
Orc

they come here and back away slowly without eye contact, like your dates
Old 12-27-2021, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConsortium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea of troll is to be either be funny or insulting, optimally, to do both simultaneously.

What you don't wanna do is inspire pity from the person you're trying to offend, especially when they would need a DeLorean to go back in time to when that joke was actually funny.
Old 01-09-2022, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConsortium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was funny
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-10-2022, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was funny
The mentality handicapped are easily amused, why do you think they smile so much?
Old 01-12-2022, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mentality handicapped are easily amused, why do you think they smile so much?
Oh no! Someone insulted me! Better deny the subjective nature of comedy and respond!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-13-2022, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no! Someone insulted me! Better deny the subjective nature of comedy and respond!
Ya know how ya think Thundercats is an awesome show when you're 5, then you go back and watch it again at 15 and realize it's a huge steaming pile of horseshit.

Well, you are developmentally stuck on stupid forever, which is why the unoriginal mom and sexless jokes are still hilarious to you after all these years.

Nobody even dates anymore, for the non beta cuck incel crowd, sex is ordered on an ap, custom tailored like a pizza with toppings. I'd have to wake up my grandpa for you to even find an audience for those bits to land on.
Old 12-27-2021, 11:44 PM
Aviak

Lightbulb

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-28-2021, 10:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Adesanya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't help me I already know you're a free kill.

I'm looking for non previous victims affiliations.
Old 12-29-2021, 03:45 AM
Fire Giant

Thanks to my nearly flawless photographic memory I already have a long free kill list...

Agatha
Shadowlamp
Sektorz
Nirgon
Gyno
Heartbrand
Waspnado
Handpartytowel
Gangsta
Gaffin
etc etc.

But anything you guys could do to help me out would be much appreciated [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread