Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-28-2023, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d never touch a fat chick my man, fat is disrespecting yourself which is disrespecting God

And yes, I am Kaveh
At least we cleared that up, thank god!!
Old 02-28-2023, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to try out meditation. Not just saying "UMMM" but the real deal. It will completely cure your insomnia and make you sleep like a baby every night.

I did "Silva Mind Control" when I was age 7, and then retook it again as a teen, and then did all the graduate level classes as an adult. I know 'mind control' seems crazy (it's completely a misnomer), but it's nothing of the sort. It is all about controling and disciplining your OWN brain and thought patterns, not anyone else's. Going through the classes and having it in your life is nothing short of amazing. I can clear my mind in 3 seconds, and then fill it up again with incredible intensity. I can compartmentalize emotion and then utterly get gutted when needed. When you realize this is 100% possible for everyone and that you're not alone, you'll be able to take back the control and not let "it" control you anymore.
Interesting. Will have to look into it
Old 02-28-2023, 05:42 PM
Banned

Stretching 20-30 minutes every God Damn Day for going on 3 months now, occasionally twice a day even, with very little gains to flexibility. Used to be able to the splits as a kid doing TKD (beyond the splits even)…now can barely go to an obtuse angle with legs and barely grab toes even after all this work

I have never seen such little gains when it comes to strength or cardio or any other physical endeavor. Very discouraging, and takes a lot more fortitude to keep plugging away at something seeing such slow progress :/

I still think stretching as a whole is very healthy and important, but I hate the feeling compared to cardio or resistance training. The feeling of stretching makes me want to jump out of my skin!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 309EB719-F57E-4C25-8020-407A730CBD24.jpg (21.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-28-2023, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

yeah im not a fan either but gotta do a little bit for injury prevention
Old 02-28-2023, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah im not a fan either but gotta do a little bit for injury prevention
Can you stand the feeling? Honestly holding a stretch is the closest I can get to actual anxiety (other than coming off coke was). I can’t imagine how hard it would be for someone with an anxiety disorder if they have to experience that all the time. For some reason as a kid it was never that bad

One of the happiest parts of my day is when I am done stretching, and it’s not in any satisfaction of progress. It’s just the relief that fuckin feeling is gone
Old 03-02-2023, 07:53 PM
Banned

Didn’t realize there was a female version of Nikacado Avacado

Doesn’t look like she is long for this world, hope she turns things around!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 03-02-2023, 08:59 PM
Banned

Lol

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/
Old 03-03-2023, 05:18 AM
Fire Giant

Girlfriend left for a long weekend, and i woke and said to myself "alright, since she's gone, i'm going to spend an extra long day in the gym today after work. Lifting, longer cardio session, stretching, sauna, the works! ".

Aaaaand then i made the mistake of logging into P99 for the first time in probably 16 months. Ended up staying in, ordering a pizza, drinking 8 beers, and playing EQ until 1am.

Dis fuckin game lol.
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 03-03-2023 at 05:23 AM..
Old 03-03-2023, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Girlfriend left for a long weekend, and i woke and said to myself "alright, since she's gone, i'm going to spend an extra long day in the gym today after work. Lifting, longer cardio session, stretching, sauna, the works! ".

Aaaaand then i made the mistake of logging into P99 for the first time in probably 16 months. Ended up staying in, ordering a pizza, drinking 8 beers, and playing EQ until 1am.

Dis fuckin game lol.
First time in 16mo? Worth it

DM me your char name if you plan to continue on green if ya want. I haven’t also logged in in more than a month but next time I do I can send a /tell and say hey, or maybe even try to help with something if needed
Old 03-03-2023, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Along with losing weight, please get a fucking job. Thanks in advance