Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Is a Rolling +ZEM value for low pop Zones something that would interest you?
Yes? 56 83.58%
No? 3 4.48%
I don't care. 6 8.96%
What's a ZEM? 2 2.99%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2023, 02:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just enable pvp on blue and green. Problem solved.
It's not enough that Red is an unplayable atrocity-- you want to spread that disease to B+G too?? I guess some men really do just want to watch the world burn.
Old 03-30-2023, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

Do people not group in seniors on green? There are groups in sebilis all the time on blue
Old 03-30-2023, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not enough that Red is an unplayable atrocity-- you want to spread that disease to B+G too?? I guess some men really do just want to watch the world burn.
the things i want for p99 would be so fun that we might all be in danger of losing our jobs and families as a result of our sick eq addiction. it's probably a good thing i'm not in any position to decide what changes are made, but it does feel a shame to not experience the highs that i know are possible in elf quest.
Old 03-31-2023, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the things i want for p99 would be so fun that we might all be in danger of losing our jobs and families as a result of our sick eq addiction. it's probably a good thing i'm not in any position to decide what changes are made, but it does feel a shame to not experience the highs that i know are possible in elf quest.
write it up and submit to nilbog?

or other server's devs that still do stuff like Secrets
Old 03-31-2023, 09:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
You want PvP, so the rest of what you want is probably equally as fucking stupid.
Old 03-31-2023, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Instead of exp make low pop zones drop more plat per hour. Make high pop zones drop rates for plat and items go even lower. Close to nil.

I only suggested this cuz I want to see the platlord and raider gdkp dkp economies implode even more.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of exp make low pop zones drop more plat per hour. Make high pop zones drop rates for plat and items go even lower. Close to nil.

I only suggested this cuz I want to see the platlord and raider gdkp dkp economies implode even more.
The hole was super popular for a couple years on green and drops next to no loot. Bad loot won't stop people from going to popular zones
Old 04-18-2023, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I Don't agree with them lowering ZEMs to increase ZEMs in other zones...Just...Increase ZEMs...in less popular areas.
Old 04-19-2023, 02:20 AM
Fire Giant

The biggest factors are:

ZEM (which is why Mistmoore, Highpass Hold, and most outdoor zones aren't popular grouping spots)

Ease of hunting: Which is why Runnyeye, Kaesoris, Najena aren't popular

Ease of access: which is why Permafrost and Kerra Isle aren't popular