Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-26-2023, 11:39 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Hewch, 60 Shaman of guild Axiom violated the camp rules

Just a heads up this guy barged into the Froglok Scryer room which I had been patiently clearing for hours and hours to get it to pop and blatantly took the Scryer, no asking for camp check or anything. After several tells to him he brought the Scryer to me obviously realizing his guilt, of course me being in the middle of tells and not prepped for the fight quickly succumbed to his warrior pet and had to gate out almost dead. Afterward he called me dramatic for being upset at him and did not offer to make amends (obviously he killed it after I gated), at which point I petitioned this guy and hope he will get a suspension at the very least. These types of people are cancer to the server. That is all, just thought people should be aware of this. Thanks.

Baelothx, 22 Enchanter
Old 03-26-2023, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

You did the right thing posting here. I was mad about something recently, and the people on this this board helped put things into perspective.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You did the right thing posting here. I was mad about something recently, and the people on this this board helped put things into perspective.
Thank you for your support, Cecily. I am still seething over this. But realized that technically he may not have stolen the camp according to the p1999 rules but he may have seriously violated etiquette at the very least. I was informed later from one of his guildees that he in fact did not kill the Scryer but there is no way to confirm and when I double checked whether it was up after 30 mins had passed it was indeed no longer up. I am posting a screenshot in this reply of our interaction so people can see what a jerk this person is. His excuse was he rooted the Scryer and the Scryer warrior pet on top of me and started "buffing me" and if I couldn't handle the encounter tough luck. First off I was low mana and my pet was 1/2 health after just clearing the other spawns in the room in order to pop the Scryer. Second off he didn't try to heal me, he claims he was "buffing me" as his defense in the matter. Well I gated out at 20% health and my pet had been torn to shreds before that. So I was ultimately screwed. My plan was to med up to full mana and mez the warrior pet while while I fought the Scryer first. The way both mobs got rooted on top me screwed me over. Anyhow, enjoy the screenshot, hope his guildees can see what a jerk this guy was to me.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2023, 01:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Old 03-26-2023, 01:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Welp. Screenshot posting seems to have failed. I'll keep trying.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

See if this works.

Old 03-26-2023, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

So you made a big deal about him stealing a mob, then he brought the mob back and you were unable to kill it? lol

I’m team Hewch on this one bud. This just looks like a petition of embarrassment.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default FAIL

You've obviously never played a chanter. Once the chanter pet locks on to a target you cannot back it off, therefore you cannot utilize mezzes. On top of that my pet was half health when Hewch dragged them over to me and rooted them on top of my pet and me. All Hewch had to do was run back to the zone line, literally a 20 second run. You're obviously on team Hewch because you think just like this guy.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've obviously never played a chanter. Once the chanter pet locks on to a target you cannot back it off, therefore you cannot utilize mezzes. On top of that my pet was half health when Hewch dragged them over to me and rooted them on top of my pet and me. All Hewch had to do was run back to the zone line, literally a 20 second run. You're obviously on team Hewch because you think just like this guy.
No, I just don’t use an Enchanter pet, because it’s substantially worse than a charmed pet lol. Also, you know you have keys which allow your character to back up when they’re rooted, right? I’m team Hewch because this post is cringe.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default You are the cringe my friend

What are you even talking about? All Hewch had to do when he realized his error was zone out and let the mobs reset. Don't care what imaginary keys you use or what pets you use, what works for you is irrelevant in this matter. But by all means continue defending Hewch, I think it's funny.