Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-20-2023, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what I'm trying to highlight here. How absurd that petition is and that this circus is allowed to continue. What I'm NOT trying to do is critically think about how Shinko might be using me and my addiction to a shitting dead MMORPG to further his own personal interests.

Classic Cecily.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2023, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xersius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps if you focused more on actual raid strategies - the ones proven by years of P99 gaming - as hard as Shinko plays the victim, you'd have success.
We raid VP better than you do with far fewer people. Dropping mobs on opposing forces doesn't count as actual raid strategies. You're responsible for your trains doesn't stop applying because your guild isn't good enough modify your own approach.
Old 03-20-2023, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

imagine still giving a fuck, just imagine it.

hope this helps.
Old 03-20-2023, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

if you guys dont get your shit together and start making rotations we wont get a new server
Old 03-20-2023, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you guys dont get your shit together and start making rotations we wont get a new server
anyone with social skills sufficient to cooperate moved to takp years ago.

where they have actually have a functional rotation which is respected by all and requires ZERO staff intervention.

sometimes they do this fuckin awesome thing where one AoW is left up so that the next raid gets to kill AoW twice when idol respawns, because a reset is coming.

TAKP is reset every other week like clockwork.

P99 has alot to learn from that server.
Old 03-20-2023, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone with social skills sufficient to cooperate moved to takp years ago.

where they have actually have a functional rotation which is respected by all and requires ZERO staff intervention.

sometimes they do this fuckin awesome thing where one AoW is left up so that the next raid gets to kill AoW twice when idol respawns, because a reset is coming.

TAKP is reset every other week like clockwork.

P99 has alot to learn from that server.
If TakP could learn the value of single boxing, I'd imagine P99's population would plummet overnight.

But ... they never will [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-20-2023, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Old 03-20-2023, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If TakP could learn the value of single boxing, I'd imagine P99's population would plummet overnight.

But ... they never will [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll get your wish fulfilled by multiple shitter servers when it goes open source and none will be as good.
Old 03-20-2023, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll get your wish fulfilled by multiple shitter servers when it goes open source and none will be as good.
No I won't, because single boxing isn't a code thing. If it was, any idiot who knew how could throw up an (open source) EQ Emulator server and require single boxing.

But again, it's not technical, it's a people thing. You need a good manager (like Rogean) who can organize other volunteer GMs, and those volunteer GMs need to run around ban hammering the 2-boxers.

That's the only way to get an amazing single-box server like P99.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-20-2023, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I won't, because single boxing isn't a code thing.
?