Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2023, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still loads for me
Snip the media viewer bit from the end and it loads.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snip the media viewer bit from the end and it loads.
I'd like to hear more about Nirgon's loads tbh
Old 03-29-2023, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything I warned you about came true (jabs, economy, war)...

I can see why you are excited. But you *aren't* right. That is going to be the eternal sticking point here. Might as well re-title this thread to "Patrece's eternal sticking point thread"

We rockin toward 300 pages of stuff that all vaporizes if you were to realize, what is happening outside in reality does not match up with what you think is happening.

It's easy to say anything, if you give me two or three things I can claim are real, that aren't, but, I'll keep going if you will. I tell you what:

Jupiter hosts an advanced civilization. They are a spore-like being that has no identity other than a precise pressure range, which they occupy entirely, in the Jovian atmosphere. They are similar in appearance to Bixie drones.

Now, that's just roadkill because who cares about Jupiter and Bixie drones, even though we all know Bixie needs to be a playable race. But let me move a couple variable around.

Earth hosts an advanced civilization. They are largely furless bipeds that have little identity than they form kinship relations and have entered the technology age now, for several hundred thousand years. And when they die they turn into invisible beings similar to Bixie drones. For you see, Earthlings are immortal.

All I did is add a variable people care about. Now we got a thread that, if someone gets hooked on it, goes on until old age sets in.

And that is why Trexller can't be banned. He's like the heart-lung machine of all sclerotic thread ideas. This thread dies and it dies fast if he decides to not lay his hand upon it.

So what we need to ask ourselves is, what do I have to do to not make Trexller not lay his hand upon this thread?

Because that's a double negative and people give up easy. Think very hard.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

And if you say, "Oh I got it, "I'll try to make Trexller lay his hand upon this thread!"

Wrong. Trexller can't be played like that.

Fail. Thread has died because you thought the solution is to make Trexller keep it alive, as if that fool wakes up in the morning and says, "Oh what can I do to help the p99 forums today?"

See, you insulted him. We have to think about how not to make Trexller not lift his mighty hand from laying upon this thread, but you just fucked it up and guess what, you dirty. They gonna test you at precinct and that's your gun. You killed Trexller.

And there are few who would not strongly resist blaming him for you doing it. Shame on you.
Old 03-29-2023, 07:15 PM
Banned

Can you stop pretending to be a crazy person already?
Old 03-30-2023, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Can you stop pretending to be a crazy person already?

Only if you stop asking us to think you believe a word you say
Old 03-30-2023, 11:46 PM
Sarnak

I still don't regret not getting the jab.
Old 03-31-2023, 12:42 AM
Banned

Bored man pretends to be insane, zzzzzzz
Old 03-31-2023, 09:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still don't regret not getting the jab.
Good, don't get it. Let's hope you and Patrece catch some serious covid ASAP so we don't have to deal with you fucking idiots anymore.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good, don't get it. Let's hope you and Patrece catch some serious covid ASAP so we don't have to deal with you fucking idiots anymore.
no such thing as serious covid