Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Banned

They're all in the same cult and they're not that smart. The sheeple are just that dumb. How the fuck did the public land jobs?

How can you work on brains and not figure out the ploy of this cult since they put themselves in the wide open. They tell on themselves in congressional hearings and nobody ever gets arrested except some schmuck no one has ever seen from a law firm.

Rand Paul Ted Cruz, and Anthony Fauci are all in the cult.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 10-02-2021 at 01:31 PM..
Old 10-02-2021, 01:30 PM
Banned

Communism works great if you just kill all the people who don't want to go along with it
Old 10-02-2021, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Communism works great if you just kill all the people who don't want to go along with it
Clinton Body Count
Old 10-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's great but it doesn't refute Gravy logic in the slightest.

Listening skills, people.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't disagreeing with you, monke.
Yea ok whatever you say man. You think Old Dude is good and he's a total hammer and sickle guy

Anyways, unicorn chasers always say the same thing

Will totally work this time I swear

A bunch of people get ground into hamburger

They didn't do it right. Will totally work this time I swear

A bunch of people get ground into hamburger

I dunno, maybe what's been tried so far is as good as it's gonna get? How do the unicorn chasers know that if hammer and sickle is applied in the way they consider the right way that things will be great? What if they are actually worse than what we've already seen if we just do it right this time?
Old 10-02-2021, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's great but it doesn't refute Gravy logic in the slightest.

Listening skills, people.
"Gravy logic" is inherently a contradiction of terms.

Gravy blocked me because he never had an answer to any of my cutting insightful critiques of him so he took his ball and went home.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:51 PM
Banned

You aint in the cult. You aint nobody. a TV news zombie, that's all you are. I see why they call you sheeple zombies now in their films. They make a film to literally make fun of you, and you buy a ticket to watch it. That beats all I've ever seen.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 10-02-2021 at 01:55 PM..
Old 10-02-2021, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"Gravy logic" is inherently a contradiction of terms.

Gravy blocked me because he never had an answer to any of my cutting insightful critiques of him so he took his ball and went home.
Logic doesn't necessarily mean smart, there's plenty of 'Bama fans out there with logic behind their obviously stupid opinions and behavior.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:58 PM
Banned

There's more racist liberals than Bama fans. Leave college football out of the shitshow sports is Holy.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clinton Body Count
Fringe right morons like yourselves seriously think the Clintons are communists?
Closed Thread