Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2021, 07:07 PM
Banned

the MRNA vaccines are very simple -- you don't have to refer to them in mystic ignorance.

the vaccine is an engineered virus not unlike covid, which just drops in some mrna that gets translated into protein. It is trivially easy to feed MRNA (protein schematics, think of it. schematics to make machines that do things.) into a cell to cause it to produce the proteins you desire. Taught to undergrads even.

In particular the canonical J&J vax uses the spike protein which the virus engineers lifted from HIV when they were programming COVID-19 in the lab (or, lacking occams razor, we might say was lifted by nature in an infinitesimally plausible natural recombination of human and animal diseases in a dead bat). the vax doesn't affect "your DNA", even though this is something I mistakenly said myself at one time. It drops in temporary instructions to produce spike proteins, with no payload, so your body recognizes the machinery COVID-19 uses to force entry into your cells.

Now the only question is, how many spike proteins get produced? Are there deleterious effects to having some cells swarming with these things, even without them providing means to deliver viral payload? I don't know. I am unvaxed.

but hey whatever im used to teh loneliness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] just keep talking like im not here
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-25-2021 at 07:14 PM..
Old 09-25-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In particular the canonical J&J vax uses the spike protein which the virus engineers lifted from HIV when they were programming COVID-19 in the lab. they don't affect "your DNA", even though this is something I mistakenly said myself at one time it is very old news.
huh? i thought it was a "viral vector" (i think this means normie) vaccine, not the new steez

spike protein?
Old 09-25-2021, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mrna jabs been in development since then, but i guess it's ok to not know anything in fact.

Just say Biden good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe people been workin on em for awhile but the china plague only been around for 2 years or so

So like you can't have your burger and eat it too. They ain't gonna make a jab for apples to treat oranges. I don't know what old dude has to with the jab either since it was orange dude that made it happen.
Old 09-25-2021, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
huh? i thought it was a "viral vector" (i think this means normie) vaccine, not the new steez

spike protein?
the vaccine is a viral vector which injects a known payload. that payload is the instructions to produce spike protein. Spike protein is then produced and assfucked by your immune system, which writes down a description of the bandit for future deputies should he arrive at the door again but with COVID payload behind him.

edit: oh wait im being retarded you're asking about which brand is which. i am 100% talking out of my ass on the brand, i have severe short term memory loss so let me see if i guessed right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah I think I meant pfizer. i am loose with this detail because i know i myself would never remember it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-25-2021 at 07:21 PM..
Old 09-25-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe people been workin on em for awhile but the china plague only been around for 2 years or so

So like you can't have your burger and eat it too. They ain't gonna make a jab for apples to treat oranges. I don't know what old dude has to with the jab either since it was orange dude that made it happen.
orange dude did create it and it's good, maybe you should take it dumbass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2021, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Still know more people that died from the vaccine than from covid, wanna fight?
Old 09-25-2021, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the vaccine is a viral vector which injects a known payload. that payload is the instructions to produce spike protein. Spike protein is then produced and assfucked by your immune system, which writes down a description of the bandit for future deputies should he arrive at the door again but with COVID payload behind him.
ah you've defanged payloads. good! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

e: oh. Well, anyway!
Last edited by Whale biologist; 09-25-2021 at 07:23 PM..
Old 09-25-2021, 07:22 PM
Banned

basically you are teaching your body to shoot AIDS at the door. it might even help for HIV i am just saying, same protein. maybe this was bill gates scheme to get a hiv vax put out? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

a whole world of unexplored memes locked behind basic information!!! Just go read up on the spike protein, YES it is transposed directly from HIV. It's one of those very basic details which reframes the whole thing and makes the natural origin theory a Soviet style laugh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] nice being educated, skips one some of the popular intellectual quagmires.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-25-2021 at 07:27 PM..
Old 09-25-2021, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
orange dude did create it and it's good, maybe you should take it dumbass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw man

Orange dude said it's my choice. All good.
Old 09-25-2021, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw man

Orange dude said it's my choice. All good.
I technically agree that it should be, but I still get to insult you on elf board. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread