Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2021, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rape daddy losing to Sleepy Joe sure made a lot of you racist shitheads frothing mad.
Lol what?

Your post was basically "Thing you didn't say sure made thing you didn't say something you aren't!"

Cunning and persuasive as always.

According to Horza, wanting less black youths to be murdered in senseless gang violence which far outweighs police killings, and then sympathizing with their grieving parents, makes you racist? As usual, the left is treading water because racism has been rapidly declining since the 1990's, and their entire political identity is pretending they are the good guys and everyone else is a scary evil racist. It's so stupid, and an active disservice to embattled minority communities. He doesn't give a shit though. He finds it acceptable.
Last edited by Ooloo; 09-20-2021 at 02:55 PM..
Old 09-20-2021, 02:53 PM
Banned

You people making sense is rarer than a black republican. Dont go off your meds.
Old 09-20-2021, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol what?

Your post was basically "Thing you didn't say sure made thing you didn't say something you aren't!"

Cunning and persuasive as always.

According to Horza, wanting less black youths to be murdered in senseless gang violence which far outweighs police killings, and then sympathizing with their grieving parents, makes you racist? As usual, the left is treading water because racism has been rapidly declining since the 1990's, and their entire political identity is pretending they are the good guys and everyone else is a scary evil racist. It's so stupid, and an active disservice to embattled minority communities. He doesn't give a shit though. He finds it acceptable.
You really won't be happy until every single thread here is about black on black crime, huh?
Old 09-20-2021, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-20-2021, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really won't be happy until every single thread here is about black on black crime, huh?
Well you called essentially anyone who disagrees with you "racist" in the post I was replying to.

You're like a magic 8-ball, my posts basically shake you up and then you regurgitate a vague, imprecise non-answer.

And as always, you didn't even remotely address anything I said. Just more aspersions that I'm a bad racist, because I care about black kids dying. I want less of them to die. Ideally I want none of them to die. What a racist.
Old 09-21-2021, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Canada’s Liberal Party Lost the ‘Popular Vote’ Again, but Still Won

Quote:
Back in 2020, I noted that, despite having won fewer votes than the Conservative party overall, the Canadian Liberal party had won 36 more seats in parliament:

Last night, this happened again. At the current count, the Conservatives have won nearly 300,000 more votes than the Liberals, but, once again, they are set to end up with around 30 fewer seats. (We will, of course, hear almost nothing about this from the usual suspects, even though the details — the Conservatives have won the “popular vote” in five of the last six elections, but won only three of those six — are a perfect mirror-image of the American complaint.)
Old 09-21-2021, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

I bet with all these "fake elections" conservatives during the (already proven) fourth turning are totally not going to let this type of messaging end in a violent and or total reformation of western democracy.

Old 09-21-2021, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ask them what they are doing to help the black on black crime problem. Like, what are they doing?? They care SOOOOOOOOOOOO much about that community. Ask em where they volunteer for community out reach and mediation programs between gang members. I love how they care so much but when it comes to action, they will say "the police are supposed to do that" lol...
Old 09-21-2021, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
500 pages of useless shit that no one read

hope this helps
*useless and cringe shit
Old 09-21-2021, 02:37 PM
Banned

whale biologist won't even debate me anymore

:cringe:
Closed Thread