Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2023, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://twitter.com/i/status/1632723884838383616

They support this and insurrection hoaxes
ayo wypippo be rayciss doe
Old 03-08-2023, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
horza

your people are literally ingesting horse piss in their gender bender pills

DRINK THE PISS BABY, DRINK IT ALL UP
Can you be any more ignorant?

No, sexual transition pills, also known as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for transgender individuals, are not made from horse urine. The hormones used in HRT for transgender individuals are typically synthetic versions of estrogen and testosterone, which are not derived from animal sources. While historically some forms of HRT did use estrogen derived from the urine of pregnant horses, this is no longer a common practice in the medical community. Today, the hormones used in HRT for transgender individuals are usually synthetic and made in a laboratory.

However Boomer women at one time may have taken Premarin.

My company makes the pills they no longer use. Premarin was effective for short-term relief of hot flashes.

Hell, birth control pills contain progestins, which are synthetic versions of the hormone progesterone that are derived from a chemical found in yams.

Nice try Toxigen! But no, your political party has a closer relationship to horse urine used to control menopause.
Old 03-08-2023, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No, sexual transition pills, also known as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for transgender individuals, are not made from horse urine. The hormones used in HRT for transgender individuals are typically synthetic versions of estrogen and testosterone, which are not derived from animal sources. While historically some forms of HRT did use estrogen derived from the urine of pregnant horses, this is no longer a common practice in the medical community. Today, the hormones used in HRT for transgender individuals are usually synthetic and made in a laboratory.

My company makes the pills they no longer use. Premarin was effective for short-term relief of hot flashes.

Hell, birth control pills contain progestins, which are synthetic versions of the hormone progesterone that are derived from a chemical found in yams.

Nice try Toxigen! But no, your political party has a closer relationship to horse urine used to control menopause.
jeez its almost like you could apply the same logic to ivermectin formulations for horses vs people

DRINK THE FUCKING PISS
Old 03-08-2023, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeez its almost like you could apply the same logic to ivermectin formulations for horses vs people

You are right the warning label should really say KEEP OUT OF REACH OF REPUBLICANS, not children.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2023, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Unfortunately the side effects to too much estrogen in men includes:

Bloating due to water retention, moodiness, loss of libido and inability to maintain erection, and sometimes depression, lethargy

It is unfortunate because too much testosterone in women seems to have far less sides than too much estrogen in men

Now maybe in these cross sex hormones the Dr also prescribes things to manage the sides
Old 03-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

heres a novel idea

maybe people should just leave their hormones and genitals alone and deal with their mental illness another way
Old 03-08-2023, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
heres a novel idea

maybe people should just leave their hormones and genitals alone and deal with their mental illness another way
I remember when my estrogen was off the charts due to taking way too much testosterone without an aromataste inhibitor, in addition to getting gyno on my nipples I felt like shit and my ankles swelled up like elephant ankles due to adema from water retention. I couldn’t even put on my shoes

Luckily I was able to nuke away the gyno with months of 20mg tamoxifen/day. And to be fair I don’t hear about all these sides happening with trans women, but then again I’m not super plugged into that community
Old 03-08-2023, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately the side effects to too much estrogen in men includes:

Bloating due to water retention, moodiness, loss of libido and inability to maintain erection, and sometimes depression, lethargy

It is unfortunate because too much testosterone in women seems to have far less sides than too much estrogen in men

Now maybe in these cross sex hormones the Dr also prescribes things to manage the sides
Estrogen alone improves the symptoms of menopause but increases the risk of cancer of the uterus (endometrial cancer).
Old 03-08-2023, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

the irony is palpable

crazy lefty trans getting their gender bender pills through methods involving animal cruelty

you cant make this shit up
Old 03-08-2023, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Estrogen alone improves the symptoms of menopause but increases the risk of cancer of the uterus (endometrial cancer).
Oh yea I was referring to the effects in biological men when estrogen is too high

Renowned surgeon Peter Atilla has said that the medical community moving away from HRT for women (due to a misplaced or exaggerated concern for causing breast cancer) is one of their biggest blunders in the last few decades
Closed Thread