Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-05-2023, 03:14 PM
Large Rat

Default The aliens are coming to probe uranus

Shits getting huge attention on Reddit. Looks like confirmed aliens?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen...trieved_craft/

Thoughts
Old 06-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

I saw that.

My first thought is this: How in the fuck would something supposedly so advanced manage to crash here? Seriously, it braved either interstellar or transdimensional travel to... oops... crash on Earth? C'mon. Unless it's Zuck's haphazardly discarded craft.

I did finally see a pretty intriguing metallic orb video though from a recent NASA/All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office conference. Supposedly they've been seeing these metallic orbs all over the world. Wish the linked video would have had some 'enigmatic maneuver' shit though

Second thought: For the love of God aliens please help us.

Third thought: In spite of this man's credentials, it's about a 99% chance he is hoaxing for fun and profit, and 1% chance aliens. It will be zero hard evidence, 100% subjective report. Which is ultimately next to worthless. Telling people what they want to hear is always very profitable.
Last edited by Lune; 06-05-2023 at 04:21 PM..
Old 06-05-2023, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

even if this was the case how the fuck are we going to bring helium back to earth? wont it justfloat away during transport?
Old 06-05-2023, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Third thought: In spite of this man's credentials, it's about a 99% chance he is hoaxing for fun and profit, and 1% chance aliens. It will be zero hard evidence, 100% subjective report. Which is ultimately next to worthless. Telling people what they want to hear is always very profitable.
These former intelligence officials sure do say stuff a lot.
Old 06-05-2023, 09:36 PM
Banned

Here's the thing

Old 06-05-2023, 11:48 PM
Large Rat

That news segment was pretty disappointing. More of some dude told me ive seen some stuff, I am high up in the government trust me bro kind of stuff.
Old 06-06-2023, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

the only thing we deserve from aliens is total annihilation
Old 06-06-2023, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These former intelligence officials sure do say stuff a lot.
Plauseeebull Denyiaabiliatuy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only thing we deserve from aliens is total annihilation
sad truth is we are probably not even worth that much of an effort, they could just come and mine all the cool shit from our planet or drink all the water while we stood around helpless and fingering ourselves and each other lol --- thinking outside the box what we have on this planet that is special and valuable probably isn't even material. And they've already ripped the soul right out of humanity to leave us hateful and self destructive and insane.
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-06-2023 at 09:14 AM..
Old 06-06-2023, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sad truth is we are probably not even worth that much of an effort, they could just come and mine all the cool shit from our planet or drink all the water while we stood around helpless and fingering ourselves and each other lol
They've probably been doing that. Mostly they just observe us.
Old 06-06-2023, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the thing

well the herp derp thing is yes they do have a 'retrieval program' to plan for just incase because the just incase is a non-zero probability and we don't operate on beliefs around here, just hard cold facts and nihilism [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

whether they did actually retrieve stuff already is up for debate, butt no doubt there's plans for everything