Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-31-2023, 09:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope, you're a gay internet prostitute.

my dad's problem was spying on women in public bathrooms, he got arrested for it a buncha times, but you know how it goes when ppl got money.

he died 13 years ago of hepatitis he likely contracted from some "gritty" hookers he cheated on my mom with

what else you think my dead family members were up to?
It's not prostitution if I'm not intentionally acting as if I'm a female. Never once did my conversations while tunnelratting as a single digit DElf Magician go past 'new player looking for handouts'. It's not my fault people are more willing to give stuff to certain character models.

Don't be salty just because it never works for you.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

On live some guy asked me to cyber and he would pay me. I go into a building with this creep for 45 minutes and chat back. Afterwards I ask for my 100p and he said he screenshotted everything and would blackmail me on the servers forums if I told anybody.

Never felt so dirty in my life.
Old 03-31-2023, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live some guy asked me to cyber and he would pay me. I go into a building with this creep for 45 minutes and chat back. Afterwards I ask for my 100p and he said he screenshotted everything and would blackmail me on the servers forums if I told anybody.

Never felt so dirty in my life.
shits classic
Old 03-31-2023, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a guy, I've never made a female character in any MMO. Seems weird to me, but considering the P1999 player base, in not surprised.

P.s. I've always liked the "I'd rather watch a girl running around than a guy", which I've always found to be simpish

No, no, no. Wrong way, wrong way. I've also only played male chars. And if we are talking eq (1 AND 2) same damn race and class (allegedly...).

But here, you really have to let your mind extend, and also extend into different decades at this point, different ways of playing an online game, also, totally wide-open spectrum as far as age groups and nationality. DO you even realize how strange Japanese guilds are? All of them are missing knuckles. which leads to more missing knuckles. "Ah but your flame has burned so bright Roy!"

People do avatars for an infinite number of reasons.

Try to think of it this way: the fact you and I always play a male *is not the norm* -- how about that?

Let these worlds be what they are. Let 'em be..... WHO HERE LOVES HOOTIE?

------------------

I remember back in original, this gnome wizard in my guild confessed to me he was gay. In a tell. So I say, good for you. He say's it is difficult, etc. I respond back I am sure, be strong gnome porting-ready friend.

Basically, I am fairly confident this little fucker, a guildmate, was trying to see if I would say something. "Boy I am so glad you are gay because dammit I'm here dressed in my flory-dory girl cosplay and I got nobody to love!"

Dear lord.

The internet, it never changes you know. This is how it will always be. Unless things are secured and non-anon, this place is funkytown.

Now, I say this, because I wanted to announce. I AM RUNNING FOR THE MAYOR OF FUNKYTOWN.
Old 03-31-2023, 05:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck my enter key bro
Old 04-01-2023, 07:48 AM
Fire Giant

yall try to hard
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 04-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Banned

>male woman
(lol)
Old 04-05-2023, 12:48 AM
Aviak

Sometimes big stinky hairy men with beer guts want to feel pretty too. So they pick the cute little blonde elf. Or the tall blonde barbie. Or the sultry, emerald eyed dark elf. Or the dwarf girl with a beard so silky smooth and lustrous that it would make even Bob Vila jealous.

Don't judge, bro. We're all just EverQuesting for a little happiness.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by htabdoolb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes big stinky hairy men with beer guts want to feel pretty too. So they pick the cute little blonde elf. Or the tall blonde barbie. Or the sultry, emerald eyed dark elf. Or the dwarf girl with a beard so silky smooth and lustrous that it would make even Bob Vila jealous.
those things are called queers, and they are defective human beings
Old 04-05-2023, 02:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
those things are called queers, and they are defective human beings
Perhaps, but at least we're not a big pile of runny sand giant shit like you.