Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-29-2023, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Went to church, had a nice meal there. Then the men's group did a bunch of work around the church to prep for easter. We were throwing tons of stuff in the dumpsters, some of it was bins of old books, they let me take what I wanted so I got like 40ish books tonight for free.
Old 03-29-2023, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Nice man!
Old 03-30-2023, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Went to church, had a nice meal there. Then the men's group did a bunch of work around the church to prep for easter. We were throwing tons of stuff in the dumpsters, some of it was bins of old books, they let me take what I wanted so I got like 40ish books tonight for free.
I jealous of anyone who reads
Old 04-05-2023, 07:12 PM
Fire Giant

Drove kids across 5 states and neither nor passengers were murdered.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:57 PM
Banned

^
Hell o’ a drive
Old 04-06-2023, 12:05 AM
Banned

At work today, had a mom request for her adult daughter who is psychotic, staring into space, paranoid that electronics are monitoring her, hearing voices, doing bizarre things like apologizing for raping her (very confused) mother

Daughter comes out and she looks kinda like death. Pale, dark rings under her eyes, but super anxious and appearing frightened. She is extremely reluctant to speak unless in my work vehicle (can’t allow unless doing a transport). She can’t follow a conversation, but at one point she mentions that she is being poisoned by radiation, and points to various electronics. She said she feels sick

So I check back in with the mom about physical symptoms. The mom is like “none that I saw but her anxiety has been through the roof. She has been pounding Benadryl, she’ll go through a 200 quantity bottle in like 2 days. Anyway, she can’t stay here, she needs to go somewhere, she’s frightening me”

Me: “Yes she needs to go to an ER right now” (Benadryl being one of the few OTC drugs that can kill you). Then to myself thinking the radiation was a delusion, but no wonder she looked like death and said she felt sick, girl’s poisoning herself with benadryl and is too psychotic to realize it

Got her to an ER, they were saying it’s surprising she wasn’t seizing. Glad to help out! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Banned

Helped a legless, completely blind homeless guy take a shit today. Really not part of my job description…

He mentioned he always pisses himself but didn’t want to have to shit himself and was begging me to help him. McDonalds was trespassing him off the property so they didn’t want him using theirs. But with me wheeling him in and buying (with my own money) him a soda that made him a customer so they couldn’t refuse

Had to wait while he washed the piss off his shorts in their sink, and I could tell he was legit blind by how badly he kept fumbling trying to find the sink handles and soap. Luckily I didn’t have to help him get from his chair to the toilet. But afterwards I could see why they hated this kind of stuff, there were shit stains all over the floor after he left and the toilet was clogged with paper which I assume was his. Sucks for the cleaning crew! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He then asked me to wheel him off their property and next to a busy city street. He had a sign that read “Blind man needs legs”. He asked if it was facing the right way, it wasn’t, it was facing him and upside down. I put it the right way and into his hands. He asked if the cars could see him and I said yes, and he held out his dingy sign

I could have wheeled him facing a wall and he was so blind he wouldn’t have realized it, just sat there holding his sign upside down at a wall. But I did my best to position him like he wanted

He refused to go to an ER and said shelters won’t take him due to his medical issues. Aside from this being an Adult Protective Services report and a half, there was nothing more I could do for the guy
Old 04-06-2023, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Helped a legless, completely blind homeless guy take a shit today. Really not part of my job description…

He mentioned he always pisses himself but didn’t want to have to shit himself and was begging me to help him. McDonalds was trespassing him off the property so they didn’t want him using theirs. But with me wheeling him in and buying (with my own money) him a soda that made him a customer so they couldn’t refuse

Had to wait while he washed the piss off his shorts in their sink, and I could tell he was legit blind by how badly he kept fumbling trying to find the sink handles and soap. Luckily I didn’t have to help him get from his chair to the toilet. But afterwards I could see why they hated this kind of stuff, there were shit stains all over the floor after he left and the toilet was clogged with paper which I assume was his. Sucks for the cleaning crew! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He then asked me to wheel him off their property and next to a busy city street. He had a sign that read “Blind man needs legs”. He asked if it was facing the right way, it wasn’t, it was facing him and upside down. I put it the right way and into his hands. He asked if the cars could see him and I said yes, and he held out his dingy sign

I could have wheeled him facing a wall and he was so blind he wouldn’t have realized it, just sat there holding his sign upside down at a wall. But I did my best to position him like he wanted

He refused to go to an ER and said shelters won’t take him due to his medical issues. Aside from this being an Adult Protective Services report and a half, there was nothing more I could do for the guy
Jesus Christ.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you JFK for turning my restaurant bathroom into a homeless shit bathing wash center.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus Christ.
That's an unsunghero

and chill out, Jibartik