Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 02-18-2023, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 02/24! Starting at 8:00pm EST

PLEASE NOTE: THE MOBS WE ARE RAIDING DROP ARMOR THAT YOU TURN IN TO GIANTS
  • You will need to be ally with Kromzek... and non-KOS to mobs on Tormax faction (unless you have an alternate plan to circumvent bypassing those mobs) to turn in for the Kael armor.
  • You do not need to be aligned with any particular faction to participate in the raid -- Sontalak harmonies and COTH to the raid will be provided, but travel across SG and WW are at your own risk.

What are the level requirements?
  • Melee should be at least level 55 so you are not getting too chewed up by AE.
  • Non-melee should be at least level 55 as well but exceptions may be made based on your class and the needs of the raid.

How do I sign up?
  • If you haven't already, please join the Friends With Benefits (FWB) Discord
  • Follow the prompt and emote with a handshake emoji to the welcome post in the #welcome channel when you join to get permissions to the right channels.
  • In the #wtov-pick-3-submissions channel, the pinned message has a link to a Google sheet that has tabs for what to expect on a WTOV raid (please read if you are new) and the Pick 3 Rules (also posted below for convenience.)
  • Sign up instructions are in the 2nd post in #wtov-pick-3-submissions. Please sign up no later than the day prior to the raid. That morning I will make a decision whether we will be having the raid later that night based on planned attendance.
  • Please keep in mind that we are often using a skeleton crew for this, and every person and role is absolutely critical -- your sign-up is your commitment to attend and we are planning for you to be there on-time. We plan around 7-day targets. We cancel if there is a quake. That being said, things happen in real life -- If you sign up and will be late or end up not being able to go, please let us know in advance as well so I can shuffle groups accordingly or re-evaluate raid feasibility for everyone else.

When/where do I meet?
  • If you're non-KOS to CoV: Meet at WTOV exit room at 8pm EST.
  • If the dragons will VIOLENTLY SODOMIZE you on sight: Wait at TOV entrance for COTH (someone will be logged onto Woosta no later than 7:45pm EST for COTH.) If you need help getting through SG, you can coordinate that with others in our #wtov channel. If Sontalak is up, I will log in around 7:30pm EST to harmony people past if needed.
  • Try to pre-park or show up early if you can so we get buffed up and do the first pull by 8:30pm EST.

Where do we communicate during the raid?

Please join the #wtov voice channel. You don't have to talk, but it would be ideal to be able to listen. Feel free to mute the music bot if you are a no-fun square like Yendor.

What if I have other questions before the raid?

Raid-related questions can be asked in #wtov channel prior to the raid. I will also post in there (and here) if we must cancel due to lack of attendance/missing critical classes no later than the morning of the raid.

Enough with the details, what about the loot?

Fair enough...

Quote:
1) You may pick 3 items for each WTOV raid. Put these in the #pick-3-submissions channel in the FWB Discord. If you need to edit, please do not edit your original post... post a new message with what you are updating.

2) Only one of your 3 can be a chest slot item

3) Only one of your 3 can be legs slot item

4) When an item drops, those who listed it in their Pick 3 are eligible to /random (unless they already won that item from an earlier drop on that raid.) If no one had the item on their pick 3, everyone at the raid will be eligible to /random. The number to use in /random will be set by the raid leader at the time of drop.

5) You may list the same non-BP/legs item in 2 or 3 of your slots -- you get the number of /randoms equal to the slots you have it listed for if it drops (mostly to be used for advantage on last armor piece.)

6) If you already got what you need (or are just feeling generous), we encourage utilizing one or more of your slots to help others that have been participating... you will roll on their behalf if that item drops, if you win, they can loot. This must be specified beforehand in the pick-3 channel for transparency. Only one person can roll on someone's behalf per item (i.e. Player A can pick Chain BP and Player B can pick Chain BP rolling on Player A's behalf. No more players can pick Chain BP to roll on Player A's behalf. I realize we can't enforce this completely, so please be fair and kind to each other and do not overly frustrate anyone trying to equip their character.

7) You must be participating in a positive, meaningful way during the raids (you're going to get called out if you're AFK half the raid, or bringing low level melee that are a detriment because they're getting roasted by AE, etc.)

8) You are free to do what you want with whatever you loot, but if you are selling for MQ you cannot auction during the raid and create a distraction.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 03-18-2023, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 03/24! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

• You will need to be ally with Kromzek... and non-KOS to mobs on Tormax faction (unless you have an alternate plan to circumvent bypassing those mobs) to turn in for the Kael armor.
  • You do not need to be aligned with any particular faction to participate in the raid -- Sontalak harmonies and COTH to the raid will be provided, but travel across SG and WW are at your own risk.

• Non-melee should be at least level 55 as well but exceptions may be made based on your class and the needs of the raid.

How do I sign up?
  • Follow the prompt and emote with a handshake emoji to the welcome post in the #welcome channel when you join to get permissions to the right channels.
  • In the #wtov-pick-3-submissions channel, the pinned message has a link to a Google sheet that has tabs for what to expect on a WTOV raid (please read if you are new) and the Pick 3 Rules (also posted below for convenience.)
  • Sign up instructions are in the 2nd post in #wtov-pick-3-submissions. Please sign up no later than the day prior to the raid. That morning I will make a decision whether we will be having the raid later that night based on planned attendance.
  • Please keep in mind that we are often using a skeleton crew for this, and every person and role is absolutely critical -- your sign-up is your commitment to attend and we are planning for you to be there on-time. We plan around 7-day targets. We cancel if there is a quake. That being said, things happen in real life -- If you sign up and will be late or end up not being able to go, please let us know in advance as well so I can shuffle groups accordingly or re-evaluate raid feasibility for everyone else.

When/where do I meet?
  • If you're non-KOS to CoV: Meet at WTOV exit room no later than 8pm EDT.
  • If the dragons will VIOLENTLY SODOMIZE you on sight: Wait at TOV entrance for COTH (someone will be logged onto Woosta no later than 7:45pm EDT for COTH.) If you need help getting through SG, you can coordinate that with others in our #wtov channel. If Sontalak is up, I will log in around 7:30pm EDT to harmony people past if needed.
  • Try to pre-park or show up early if you can so we get buffed up and do the first pull by 8:30pm EDT.

Please join the #wtov voice channel. You don't have to talk, but it would be ideal to be able to listen. Feel free to mute the music bot if you are a no-fun square like Yendor.

Raid-related questions can be asked in #wtov channel prior to the raid. I will also post in there (and here) if we must cancel due to lack of attendance/missing critical classes no later than the morning of the raid.

Fair enough...
Quote:
1) You may pick 3 items for each WTOV raid. Put these in the #pick-3-submissions channel in the FWB Discord. If you need to edit, please do not edit your original post... post a new message with what you are updating.

4) When an item drops, those who listed it in their Pick 3 are eligible to /random (unless they already won that item from an earlier drop on that raid.) If no one had the item on their pick 3, everyone at the raid will be eligible to /random. The number to use in /random will be set by the raid leader at the time of drop.

5) You may list the same non-BP/legs item in 2 or 3 of your slots -- you get the number of /randoms equal to the slots you have it listed for if it drops (mostly to be used for advantage on last armor piece.)

6) If you already got what you need (or are just feeling generous), we encourage utilizing one or more of your slots to help others that have been participating... you will roll on their behalf if that item drops, if you win, they can loot. This must be specified beforehand in the pick-3 channel for transparency. Only one person can roll on someone's behalf per item (i.e. Player A can pick Chain BP and Player B can pick Chain BP rolling on Player A's behalf. No more players can pick Chain BP to roll on Player A's behalf. I realize we can't enforce this completely, so please be fair and kind to each other and do not overly frustrate anyone trying to equip their character.

7) You must be participating in a positive, meaningful way during the raids (you're going to get called out if you're AFK half the raid, or bringing low level melee that are a detriment because they're getting roasted by AE, etc.)

8) You are free to do what you want with whatever you loot, but if you are selling for MQ you cannot auction during the raid and create a distraction.

Old 03-24-2023, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

The Open WTOV Raid has been cancelled for tonight 3/24, due to lack of interest. I will re-schedule another one soon... hope more people can make it!

Old 03-26-2023, 05:13 PM
Aviak

I would be totally down for this. Need to get some levels first
Old 04-03-2023, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 04/07! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

How do I sign up?

When/where do I meet?
  • If the dragons will VIOLENTLY SODOMIZE you on sight: Wait at TOV entrance for COTH (someone will be logged onto Woosta no later than 7:45pm EDT for COTH.) If you need help getting through SG, you can coordinate that with others in our #wtov channel. If Sontalak is up, I will log in around 7:30pm EDT to harmony people past if needed.
  • Try to pre-park or show up early if you can so we get buffed up and do the first pull by 8:30pm EDT.

Fair enough...
Quote:

Old 04-24-2023, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 04/28! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

How do I sign up?

When/where do I meet?

Fair enough...
Quote:

Old 04-28-2023, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

The Open WTOV Raid has been cancelled for tonight 4/28, due to lack of interest. I will re-schedule another one soon... hope more people can make it!

Old 05-14-2023, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 05/19! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

How do I sign up?

When/where do I meet?

Fair enough...
Quote:

Old 06-03-2023, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Clownbaby's Open WTOV Raid continues this FRIDAY 06/09! Starting at 8:00pm EDT

How do I sign up?

When/where do I meet?

Fair enough...
Quote:

Old 06-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Heads up to anyone else interested --- we are postponing start time until 9pm EDT tonight to accommodate some critical classes that won't arrive until closer to 9pm.