Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 12-13-2022, 06:22 PM
Orc

Gearing up for Draft next month! Looking for a few fresh names to round out our roster and take down some new baddies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tahzo - 60 Phantasmist - Blue
Old 12-29-2022, 06:36 PM
Orc

See what Axiom has been up to during the Double Loot Bonus!
Old 02-02-2023, 11:52 AM
Orc

Bumpage
Old 02-06-2023, 11:27 AM
Kobold

Been playing eq since 1999 off and on.. Although more of a casual player I’ve been on p99 since beginning. Got a close friend who is new to everquest, complete newb but has the bug that we all had or still have that makes this game amazing. Myself and a few RL friends been knocking out his druid epic and surprisingly went smooth and fast for him. We tried to get the frog in SONH last night but all of us crashed out and left him hanging. He’s a new member of Axiom and you guys instantly showed up to help Izlana finish probably what could be the hardest part of druid epic since the rest is triggered. My hats off to you guys, he probably hasn’t signed up for forums yet lol but just wanted to say thanks to all Axiom for keeping that spark alive in a close newb friend.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

I'm interested in joining. Returning player. I have a 60 enchanter, casually geared. Some PoM stuff, and some affordable EC stuff. A 44 necro that was 60 but I deleveled to relive the leveling experience without having to regear. He's fairly geared with some HoT cloth armor and epic when I reding 46. Some other lower alts I dont really play...but a bard that is perma 47-50 that can be used for Vox / Naggy. Usually use him for a couple of EEs. In-game Im on Necro mostly, Rivvik or my enc, Phauron.

Thanks for the consideration.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been playing eq since 1999 off and on.. Although more of a casual player I’ve been on p99 since beginning. Got a close friend who is new to everquest, complete newb but has the bug that we all had or still have that makes this game amazing. Myself and a few RL friends been knocking out his druid epic and surprisingly went smooth and fast for him. We tried to get the frog in SONH last night but all of us crashed out and left him hanging. He’s a new member of Axiom and you guys instantly showed up to help Izlana finish probably what could be the hardest part of druid epic since the rest is triggered. My hats off to you guys, he probably hasn’t signed up for forums yet lol but just wanted to say thanks to all Axiom for keeping that spark alive in a close newb friend.
We love hearing this and we LOVE helping folks get their epics! Happy to have ya on board!!
Old 02-06-2023, 12:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebutthat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm interested in joining. Returning player. I have a 60 enchanter, casually geared. Some PoM stuff, and some affordable EC stuff. A 44 necro that was 60 but I deleveled to relive the leveling experience without having to regear. He's fairly geared with some HoT cloth armor and epic when I reding 46. Some other lower alts I dont really play...but a bard that is perma 47-50 that can be used for Vox / Naggy. Usually use him for a couple of EEs. In-game Im on Necro mostly, Rivvik or my enc, Phauron.

Thanks for the consideration.
Hey man, send me a tell if you are around in game today on any of the toons in my signature, and if you wanna get started with your app process make sure to visit our Discord, that's where all the magic happens! https://discord.gg/YzfWpP5yhj
Old 02-06-2023, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man, send me a tell if you are around in game today on any of the toons in my signature, and if you wanna get started with your app process make sure to visit our Discord, that's where all the magic happens! https://discord.gg/YzfWpP5yhj
Good deal! I'll probably pop on this evening and shoot you a message in game. Got the discord stuff rolling
Old 04-08-2023, 02:59 AM
Kobold

#team hewch
Old 05-18-2023, 03:53 PM
Large Bat

Hey friends, how does one go about applying to join? I clicked the discord link on your site, and it dropped me into a landing channel, but the channels it tries to direct you to are blocked as "no access"