Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2023, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, at least you stopped pretending you're not a Trump supporter any longer though.
I'm not you can state things that happen in reality as a counter argument without having to support those things.

I'm a registered democrat and wish my party had a leader that i wasn't embarrassed by that's incapable of getting points on the board.

imagine needing the concept of a big tent explained in a country with only two political parties. yikes. protip the Ann Richard Democrats in Texas aren't the same as the communists in California, literal fuckin children know this. holy fuck my dude.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-30-2023 at 10:52 PM..
Old 04-30-2023, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not you can state things that happen in reality as a counter argument without having to support those things.

I'm a registered democrat and wish my party had a leader that i wasn't embarrassed by that's incapable of getting points on the board.

imagine needing the concept of a big tent explained in a country with only two political parties. yikes. protip the Ann Richard Democrats in Texas aren't the same as the communists in California, literal fuckin children know this. holy fuck my dude.
Californian communists that's some Fox News word salad lmao it's going to be hilarious when grandpa defeats your fat messiah again.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey when he’s got his cliff notes on upcoming questions from State Media and answers from his handlers ready, he can read them out well some of the time
Old 05-01-2023, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
H000rrrrzzaaaaaa 2024!
plz no lol
Old 05-01-2023, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey when he’s got his cliff notes on upcoming questions from State Media and answers from his handlers ready, he can read them out well some of the time
Partisan media is different than state media. They flummoxed and vexed Mr Tromp at every opportunity when he was head of state.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

is we getting stimmy
Old 05-01-2023, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is we getting stimmy
why you trying to ruin the October surprise. we getting UBI and AI is gonna pay for it.
Old 05-01-2023, 11:52 AM
Banned

I'm just here for Toxigen's meltdown when the fat pedophile he worships loses to Grandpa again.
Old 05-01-2023, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just here for Toxigen's meltdown when the fat pedophile he worships loses to Grandpa again.
aint gonna happen bub

did you manage to do 1 single pull-up yet?
Old 05-01-2023, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
An NBC News poll showed that neither White House hopeful was popular, with 60% of U.S. adults saying Trump shouldn’t run for president, while 70% said the same of Biden.
we'll see, Biden is so bad at his job Trump might slip in