Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2022, 01:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay_Young_Thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this is something of an outrage story, after all by what means would the company know your payments had to do with so-called misinformation? No, they reserve the right to D platform snake oilers and stuff like that on a case-by-case basis. They would only find out about you if you are high-profile and taking large amounts payments, and are probably setting up a case for banning certain people who are exploiting vulnerable old folks etc. for large amounts of generational wealth through the burgeoning Nigerian in your pocket social media scam and disinformation economy.

I like watching the musk man complain about this though, after all under his watch in the 2000s a struggling PayPal barely stayed afloat by locking midsized accounts doing e-commerce small business. It certainly is a shady little place!
Hmm maybe. So like fraud prevention? I dunno, I think these banks already have a fraud department

And banning or de-platforming is far better than fining $2,500. I’d rather be banned and de-platformed all day, there’s always a competitor I could go to. But taking $2,500 of my money AND then banning is quite a step up

If it’s only for fraud, ok. Not gonna say people should be allowed to scam
Old 10-10-2022, 01:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm maybe. So like fraud prevention? I dunno, I think these banks already have a fraud department

And banning or de-platforming is far better than fining $2,500. I’d rather be banned and de-platformed all day, there’s always a competitor I could go to. But taking $2,500 of my money AND then banning is quite a step up

Pay-Pal walked it back after seeing the backlash.

Thousands have already disabled their accounts.

They said "it was accidently put into our Terms"

LOL okay...slipped and fell in...

And no, it wasn't about fraud. It was about users posting what Pay Pal deemed "misinformation".
Old 10-10-2022, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PayPal is not a bank with bank regulations, it is a shady little loan shark with books written in erasable pen sitting between individuals and banks thanks to some sweetheart deregulatory deals, what I like to call the musk special
Last edited by Gay_Young_Thing; 10-10-2022 at 01:15 AM..
Old 10-10-2022, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay_Young_Thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PayPal is not a bank with bank regulations, it is a shady little loan shark sitting between individuals and banks thanks to some sweetheart deregulatory deals, what I like to call the musk special
I did hear some really dastardly shit about what PayPal did to some rich streamer. Basically allowed him to be stolen from due to a huge slip up in their security then were too cheap to refund him. It wasn’t until they realized how big his channel was and how much reach he had that they offered to refund it, as long as he signed a NDA. Basically you can’t say how shitty we just were to you

I think he told them to go F themselves, at least I hope he did
Old 10-10-2022, 01:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
I did hear some really dastardly shit about what PayPal did to some rich streamer. Basically allowed him to be stolen from due to a huge slip up in their security then were too cheap to refund him. It wasn’t until they realized how big his channel was and how much reach he had that they offered to refund it, as long as he signed a NDA. Basically you can’t say how shitty we just were to you

I think he told them to go F themselves, at least I hope he did
I haven't heard that story but it definitely sounds part for course. As a startup, it's big quote innovation was the bribing of judges or whatever the hell they did with their access to massive capital in order to take the key functions of a bank with zero regulation, transparency or oversight.

If you care to read up on their sort of unwritten, un-compiled history it is quite sordid. They also share culture, people and corporate DNA with eBay, semi recently caught running clown show intelligence operations sanctioned at the highest level against hostile bloggers. Very shady group who wishes they were mafioso. I won't repeat his name again but somebody and a certain somebody else who also likes Lord of the rings too much implemented that corporate culture and were involved in its power struggles for years before they graduated to getting in bed with the military directly (the ultimate deregulation/subsidy zone).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Gay_Young_Thing; 10-10-2022 at 01:43 AM..
Old 10-10-2022, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/QUOTE]

For Fucks Sake, am I the ONLY person left on earth, who wasn't photographed with jeffrey epstein and ghislaine maxwell?

literally anyone who is anyone, was connected to these people. every. fuckin. person. of. power. is. in. a. photo. with epstein or maxwell

Seriously, for fucks sake, WTF?
Old 10-10-2022, 02:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dumb because Democrats have argued the same about recent events with the Trump administration. God knows Trump attracted enough neo-Nazi groups to his support.

And vaccines mandates are as old as the original president GW. It is not a ‘Left’ thing.
https://www.governing.com/now/the-lo...-united-states

And big tech that holds social media platforms are some of the biggest recruiting tools for the Right. Big Tech just tends to shutdown the system when it is an eyesore. Like when someone posting manifestos or death threats or terrorist ideology or hate speech.

We need to progress and that is a Left trait. Enough of this conservative lagging. Conservatism is for people who cannot adapt and hold their old ways to high.
You don't even know what bathroom to use
Old 10-10-2022, 04:02 AM
Banned

This guy's administration put an end to Jeff and Ghislaine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 10-10-2022, 04:28 AM
Banned

Dang we got some real gutter goblins on here
Old 10-10-2022, 05:28 AM
Banned

I love how people pretend Epstein and Weinstein weren't almost entirely a leftist/deep state/Hollyweirdo thing.
Closed Thread