Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2022, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol this guy doesn't believe in dinosaurs
You believe Giant Monsters were real?

lol
Old 12-14-2022, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You believe Giant Monsters were real?

lol
Sadly the GoP is very real.
Old 12-14-2022, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But still there is more. It calls up the indefinite part. When Columbus first sought this continent — when Christ suffered on the Cross — when Moses led Israel through the Red Sea — nay even when Adam first came from the hand of his Maker, — then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants whose bones fill the Mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara as ours do now. Cotemporary with the whole race of men, and older than the first man Niagara is strong and fresh today as ten thousand years ago. The mammoth and mastodon now so long dead, that fragments of their monstrous bones alone testify, that they ever lived, have gazed on Niagara. In that long, long time, never still for a single moment. Never dried, never froze, never slept, never rested.

-Abraham Lincoln
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2022, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone else watch the Ancient Apocalypse series on Netflix? Love me some Graham Hancock.
Old 12-14-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

I lvoe how every day people talk about regulating the internet like TV because of misinformation.

And on the HISTORY channel they say reptilian aliens built the pyramids 50,000 years ago to communicate with audio resonance.

Lol clownshow planet.
Old 12-14-2022, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're being petty and trollish

Give it a rest
Can't help but notice you are avoiding this very simple question, and I reckon I know why!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone else watch the Ancient Apocalypse series on Netflix? Love me some Graham Hancock.
We watched that whole thing. Some of those places sure merit further research but I kept wondering why this guy doesn't spend more time showing the evidence he supposedly has and less time whining about the arachaeology community.

I also kept thinking of that old Ancient Aliens rebuttal of "just because modern white people can't figure it out doesn't mean it was aliens", not that it applies to every point he was trying to make.
Old 12-14-2022, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Hmm the conversation about the netflix show was diverted into race. Interesting thing to make your decisions about science around.
Old 12-14-2022, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm the conversation about the netflix show was diverted into race. Interesting thing to make your decisions about science around.
Right...wtf
Old 12-14-2022, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't help but notice you are avoiding this very simple question, and I reckon I know why!
Bro if you want to marvel at chicken bones at the museum go for it. Enjoy.

Attachment 19965
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 12-14-2022, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Is Elizondo's non-dinosaur idea based on the incredibly sparse fossil record we have on almost all creatures of the past? Or is this something more magical than that?
Closed Thread