Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-15-2023, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck I’d panic about what class to play.

I’d love a Paladin but not sure I can invest the time into XP penalties and dealing with Guise camp and begging for groups and having to raid away to get any decent. Oh and no gate!

Cleric would be cool. But I dunno if I wanna farm VP key, guise (or do you go DE? or maybe gnome or human or …) AND manastone. Firepot bind would be sweet on a cleric by hmm.

Rogue seems chill. Beg for groups but you don’t need much gear and there’ll be plenty of grouping. Just chill and have fun… still a pretty limited class though…

I’d literally break trying to figure it out.
Troll SK, you've got this.
Old 03-15-2023, 08:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troll SK, you've got this.
Eww. No. You know better than to peddle bullshit. Ogre on everything that can be Ogre for the frontal stun stoppage.
Old 03-15-2023, 08:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but if you main a rogue in vanilla you get to be main rogue when kunark comes out.

I hate to be the realistic guy here but the only server that might get a surprise release would be a red one. I think the staff has had a more positive experience with the blue players so a non PvP server won’t get thrown at you without some announce.
Realistic would be to stop fucking thinking you're getting a second server for less than 100 people at peak hours to waste Rogean's money on to keep going. Maybe you PvPer dipshits really are as stupid as we say you are.
Old 03-15-2023, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Omg I hope to Tunare a new pvp server drops tomorrow!

I swear we’ve been good all year <3
Old 03-15-2023, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bockscar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It takes months after Kunark launches until epics become available, so there isn't even much appeal in having a 50 rogue at launch. You still have to wait until like the last third of the expansion before the class actually becomes good.
If you have the time for multiple 50's pre-Kunark and know you want to have a rogue eventually, then leveling one to 50 and sitting on it isn't the worst plan. That 45+ grind in classic sucked on a rogue though, trying to find any group and deal with six man xp in classic zones.

Leveling 51+ though without the epic is even more dogshit, feels like stabbing through mud underwater in xp groups, and everyone still just likes mage and necro pets in their groups more than you anyway.
Old 03-16-2023, 01:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg I hope to Tunare a new pvp server drops tomorrow!

I swear we’ve been good all year <3
No, you've been obnoxious cucks all year, just as the PvP crowd has been every other year. Give it the fuck up and take your smoothbrain bullshit to the Red channels.

Oh, what's that? No one will read your posts there because no one cares fuck all about PvP servers, and the devs will never see your requests there?

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. GO THE FUCK AWAY.
Old 03-16-2023, 03:30 AM
Aviak

It is time for the Great Reset .. Green 2.0
Old 03-16-2023, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

Teal is up!
Old 03-16-2023, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

No it ain't.
Old 03-16-2023, 09:23 AM
Large Rat

If we all believe it will manifest