Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-26-2023, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone else reading this?

Does anyone really not see how sociopathic this man is when he talks? The gaslighting is off the scales.
Please explain why you think this is gaslighting. Just about every post you have made is insulting. There isn't any memory manipulation going on. If you aren't trolling, it is concerning that you think this sounds like normal conversation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Throughout this whole thread, you come across like a weaselly sociopath.
You have no evidence to show that is what I sound like, other than your opinion.
Old 06-26-2023, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please explain why you think this is gaslighting. Just about every post you have made is insulting. There isn't any memory manipulation going on. If you aren't trolling, it is concerning that you think this sounds like normal conversation:

You have no evidence to show that is what I sound like, other than your opinion.
15 more to go, almost there
Old 06-26-2023, 12:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people on this thread called you out?

Are they all trolls too?

Get a reality check. I beg you!
Old 06-26-2023, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
How many people on this thread called you out?

Are they all trolls too?

Get a reality check. I beg you!
Posting a gif is calling me out in a reasonable fashion?
Old 06-26-2023, 12:59 AM
Fire Giant

And how many people did that as well?

Doesn't matter if I post Picard facepalming to you. I just really want to express my opinion about you in a non verbal manner.

Plsnoban actually went to the length of creating a character to ask people in EC if COTH truly was a port. Him, many others and myself called you out without funny memes beforehand.

You couldn't care less, though.
Old 06-26-2023, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And how many people did that as well?

Doesn't matter if I post Picard facepalming to you. I just really want to express my opinion about you in a non verbal manner.

Plsnoban actually went to the length of creating a character to ask people in EC if COTH truly was a port. Him, many others and myself called you out without funny memes beforehand.

You couldn't care less, though.
Creating a new character with a derogatory name and cherry picking responses is a resonable method of calling someone out? It isn't childish at all? No room for trolling there?
Old 06-26-2023, 01:11 AM
Fire Giant

He was mocking you harshly, yes.

But you deserved every bit of it, and you know it.

Because you know you're wrong, DSM. You lack the maturity to admit that.

I give up. Anyone else want to take over trying to reason with the unreasonable?
Old 06-26-2023, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He was mocking you harshly, yes.

But you deserved every bit of it, and you know it.

Because you know you're wrong, DSM. You lack the maturity to admit that.

I give up. Anyone else want to take over trying to reason with the unreasonable?
I am glad you are admitting there are multiple trolls here, and you think trolling is good. You want them to troll me because I "deserve it". This is why you are a troll too.

I am truly amazed that you think you sound like a good guy here lol.

You could have spent this time gathering evidence for your claims. Instead, you keep giving me evidence that you are a troll.
Old 06-26-2023, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

I’ve given this some thought. I think there is some merit in the idea that the fourth member won’t add much, particularly because one of the players is likely able to swap out to a rezzer or porter as required.

So the real question is which race/class combo adds nothing but at the smallest cost?

The answer is simple. A level 5 halfling rogue. Ostensibly useful as a dragbot, or for carrying loot, it also has such a low xp cost that it will likely increase the xp the others gain on account of group bonuses. This will take the sting off those occasional charm break deaths or group wipes.

Adding sneak also has the benefit of allowing the group to sell to any vendor as well as unlocking many more quests.

So yea thread move to resolved.

The answer was lvl 5 halfling rogue.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-26-2023, 08:10 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve given this some thought. I think there is some merit in the idea that the fourth member won’t add much, particularly because one of the players is likely able to swap out to a rezzer or porter as required.

So the real question is which race/class combo adds nothing but at the smallest cost?

The answer is simple. A level 5 halfling rogue. Ostensibly useful as a dragbot, or for carrying loot, it also has such a low xp cost that it will likely increase the xp the others gain on account of group bonuses. This will take the sting off those occasional charm break deaths or group wipes.

Adding sneak also has the benefit of allowing the group to sell to any vendor as well as unlocking many more quests.

So yea thread move to resolved.

The answer was lvl 5 halfling rogue.
You say that the halfling rogue is supposed to sit in group and give extra xp, except clearly this will result in the entire group getting no more xp after the teens because one group member is too low. Terrible idea, have you even considered the math? 10% group bonus of 0 xp is 0. You're spreading misinformation and lies on an everquest board and I cannot let this slide on my pride as a neckbeard. It shows a gross understanding of basic game mechanics.

The best idea is clearly a high level bard who will sit in group and sing manasong and regen song every tick but disband from the group every time they kill a monster. Also they should snare the mob and off tank, but all making sure they dont leech any xp. Before anyone says that a lvl 60 druid to port and cast POTG is better remember that the 2nd enchanter already has a pocket druid who is casting that. So a druid is totally useless as the 4th invisible member of this group, even if they sit out of group. It's just unfortunately impossible for druids to contribute on p99 because everyone has leveled a 60 druid after 12 years on the Project. People should never roll druids anymore. I hear that if you just whine enough in EC someone will give you a free dial druid bot account.