Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2023, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because sitting around with no purpose collecting not enough free money to even have a life, hobby-wise, is a fast track to unhappiness and probably some self medicated coping

No sane person opts to sit around and turn into the neighborhood Felicia, even a drug-free Felicia. You got to move, as the Stones deduced.
Old 05-28-2023, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"nefarious means" is fine, you're both retarded

Sadre had a mini stroke and his gay life partner came to the rescue.

You said non-nefarious means. You asked people to give you an example of one group that has ever tried to confiscate the guns of another group and have non-nefarious means.

Just go work on it a bit. Then I'll gut it. I mean I know what you are trying to say, but now I'm wondering if we need to go that far. I think you literally do not know what you are saying.

That's an ace, Tony, an ace!
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 05-28-2023 at 03:20 PM..
Old 05-28-2023, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

for. as in the opposite of.
Quote:
find an example in history of one group wanting to disarm another for non-nefarious means and share it with the class. we'll wait.
either way really good debate strat. still keeping mine good luck getting them through politically means.
Last edited by Ekco; 05-28-2023 at 03:24 PM..
Old 05-28-2023, 03:26 PM
Banned

You can achieve a political end through political means.
Old 05-28-2023, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

I think I solved the problem. You don't know what "means" means in this context. I get it now. You just think the phrase "non-nefarious means" = "non-nefarious perpetratin' and stuff."

I got where we at now. Wigger land. Yeah, I can give you several examples where they take the guns and it ain't about no perpetratin'. Serious. This shit happens all the time. This bitch come at me with a knife? You better bet I kung fu grip that punk until the knife dropped, and there was nothing nefarious about it. Just don't like bitches coming at me with knives.
Old 05-28-2023, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I solved the problem. You don't know what "means" means in this context. I get it now. You just think the phrase "non-nefarious means" = "non-nefarious perpetratin' and stuff."

I got where we at now. Wigger land. Yeah, I can give you several examples where they take the guns and it ain't about no perpetratin'. Serious. This shit happens all the time. This bitch come at me with a knife? You better bet I kung fu grip that punk until the knife dropped, and there was nothing nefarious about it. Just don't like bitches coming at me with knives.
you sound upset. sorry my post triggered you.

you're still wrong though, hope this helps.
Old 05-28-2023, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

People should never be ashamed of how they talk. I have an old college friend who lost his mind and got it back and is now Rastafai. Fuck me if I know what he is saying half the time.

Perhaps you have also met my friend Jesus?
Old 05-28-2023, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New Jersey + New York = happiest places in America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nice chart my friend. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2023, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao, look at that disparity between what percentage people think mass shootings are, VS the actual percentage. This perfectly illustrates the point that the media is dogshit and completely distorts people's perception of the world we live in.
What's really scary is how very little people can just admit to "dont know". Knowing you are stupid or ignorant is more than half the path to enlightenment and/or Nirvana. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2023, 06:38 PM
Banned

Can you believe we actually have to sign laws preventing people from showing perverted shit to kids?

The reason? Weirdos, like the people here, mass voting in an expression of self hatred and spite.
Closed Thread