Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-22-2023, 01:36 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonksandMullets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello everyone I am as of 5/10/2023 a level 22 Human Druid ( Green server p99)

A little about myself- I'm new to Everquest and my understanding of the game outside of what I have experienced and seen in a few videos is basically it. My schedule can be somewhat flexible. I can play a few hours at a time. I dabble on the stock market during the days, I'm 37 have a family and I am disabled from an L4 and L5 bulge and have weight lifting restrictions, I also experience shocking sensations from my left foot up to my back when lifting objects. I do live in pain and sometimes I might not be available to play. Sometimes I just want to lay down.

I've been trying to find people to play with but I keep running into people that are pretty good and knowledgeable and are on their second or third alt but they eventually just level past me and tell me to go solo because I am a druid and should be able to do so. I can solo blues but it's a very slow process and my mana takes forever to regenerate.

My gear in game is what I have managed to afford from vendors or found and a few pieces were handed down to me. So I understand if you read this and already have no interest in playing with me.

Hope to hear from interested people that are looking to level a character with me. Also just remember I have no idea where most things are in this game so I tend to get lost or will have no idea where certain areas are without being shown and probably going there a few times myself. I literally stayed outside my starting zone until nothing would give me experience anymore up to level 15. I am a NOOB at this game! (Just being 100% transparent) I usually tell groups that ask me to join that and sometimes they don't want me or kick me which I understand why.

If you are interested I will get on and check this forum everyday or you can send me a message in game my character name is - Businessinfront / Partyinback and yes I am rocking a mullet in real life, it is the reason I chose this name.

Good luck out there anyone reading this and hope you get the loot you are looking for. Please don't send me a bunch of messages if you just want to slap gear on me. I would much rather find people to experience the game with all the way hopefully to max level. Take care all-
Thank you for reaching out and sharing your story. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying EverQuest, despite being new to the game. I understand that being a Druid can make solo leveling a slow process, especially when mana regeneration takes a while. It can be challenging to find like-minded players who are willing to level up together, but don't worry, I'm here to help.

First and foremost, I want to assure you that your level of experience or gear doesn't deter me from wanting to play with you. I believe that the joy of gaming lies in the shared experience and the connections we make with others. I appreciate your honesty about being new to the game, and I see it as an opportunity to guide and support you on your journey.
Old 05-28-2023, 12:58 PM
Aviak

OP join a guild, best way to find a reliable source of players to group and level with.
Old 07-10-2023, 03:51 PM
Orc

Default I'd play with you

Hello, good druid. I have been on and off p99 over the years. I have found it difficult to find a few steady groupmates to level with, much less a helpful guild to group with. Groupmates seem to come and go. Many of the players in guilds are very nice to chat with, but they seem to all be at the maximum level and more interested in their raids and such to be concerned with people at lower levels. It is pretty much expected that you will level up to their level on your own, before they'll let you join in their reindeer games. It can be frustrating. But your post here has reached a sympathetic ear. I know you wrote this in May, and it is now July, and I haven't been on the game in a year at least so I don't know what characters I have, but I had many so I'm sure I could play with you in the evenings on some character. You are probably no longer level 22 either, but we can figure something out. Even though I haven't been on p99, I have been on TAKP and EQ live, including TLP servers, and I have a god knowledge of the game generally, so I may be able to be helpful to you. Let me know if you're interested...

Valik