Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-17-2023, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol it’s just sad man. I don’t think you’re a bad person. Just a sucker!
Whatever tactic you try to use to manipulate me to say or not say something, it ain’t gonna work

I don’t think you are a bad person either which is why you will either stay on the fake pity angle or give up eventually
Old 03-17-2023, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever tactic you try to use to manipulate me to say or not say something, it ain’t gonna work

I don’t think you are a bad person either which is why you will either stay on the fake pity angle or give up eventually
Lol I mean at least I can stand for what I believe in. You deflect and claim you type those things just to bother me. If you actually feel like a victim of our system just admit it. It’s why I respect toxigen more than you despite his open and outward ignorance.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-17-2023, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I mean at least I can stand for what I believe in. You deflect and claim you type those things just to bother me. If you actually feel like a victim of our system just admit it. It’s why I respect toxigen more than you despite his open and outward ignorance.
Grats on the first part, no idea what that has to do with me. You suggesting I don’t stand for what I believe in despite the fact I keep repeating it while you try to manipulate me to silence through some weird form of fake pity mockery? Is that not standing for a belief

Yes the scope of arrests and the previous lack of due process suggest a possibility for authoritarian overreach, that’s my actual belief

Is it going to affect me personally? No, did you really buy into my sarcasm that I am expected to be arrested for watching it? Just because I use sarcasm doesn’t mean there isn’t a reason behind it
Old 03-17-2023, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
It’s why I respect toxigen more than you despite his open and outward ignorance.
😬
Old 03-17-2023, 10:58 AM
Banned

Lmao the guy who testified he was let in the building and not guilty rendered.

Sucks they all didn't do that. At least the "non partisan (lol) J6 committee" had to rush to destroy evidence instead of put more grannies in jail towards the end there.
Old 03-17-2023, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on the first part, no idea what that has to do with me. You suggesting I don’t stand for what I believe in despite the fact I keep repeating it while you try to manipulate me to silence through some weird form of fake pity mockery? Is that not standing for a belief

Yes the scope of arrests and the previous lack of due process suggest a possibility for authoritarian overreach, that’s my actual belief

Is it going to affect me personally? No, did you really buy into my sarcasm that I am expected to be arrested for watching it? Just because I use sarcasm doesn’t mean there isn’t a reason behind it
Well it’s sorta hard to gather the tone of sarcasm through forum text. Especially when I’ve read a lot of your posts and they all seem to follow a general theme of victimhood. Which hey, whatever, that’s fine if that’s how you wanna go through life. I think you’re better than that though. You aren’t stupid at least.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-17-2023, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
😬
I know I can’t believe I said it either
Old 03-17-2023, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well it’s sorta hard to gather the tone of sarcasm through forum text. Especially when I’ve read a lot of your posts and they all seem to follow a general theme of victimhood. Which hey, whatever, that’s fine if that’s how you wanna go through life. I think you’re better than that though. You aren’t stupid at least.
I’m smart enough to know I won’t be arrested for watching something on tv, yes

Smart enough to know there aren’t enough prisons in the country to put all conservatives in even if Biden tried to do it

So because those 2 statements are impossible, obviously it was sarcasm. That should be inferred without me having to put a little /s

But it was sarcasm about a real potential issue
Old 03-17-2023, 11:06 AM
Banned

Well they definitely hid all evidence proving otherwise and ran with a twisted narrative.

If you think they don't destroy evidence after the blackberry smashing, bleach bitting and bio lab in Ukraine rush to cover up then you are very disconnected from reality. One of the core tenants of being a leftoid to be fair, fits well here and every time.
Old 03-17-2023, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’m smart enough to know I won’t be arrested for watching something on tv, yes

Smart enough to know there aren’t enough prisons in the country to put all conservatives in even if Biden tried to do it

So because those 2 statements are impossible, obviously it was sarcasm. That should be inferred without me having to put a little /s

But it was sarcasm about a real potential issue
Fair enough man. Feelin’ like debating this mornin I suppose.